I am SOLO's 15th chastenesspure porcelain Beautiful looks, all admiration

I SOLO The performers of the 15th Beautiful Looks stole their eyes.The first meeting of the 15th Young Soo, Young Chul, Young Ho, Kwang Soo, Sang Chul, Young Sook, Chasteness, Pure Porcelain, Youngja, Ok Soon and Hyun Sook was revealed in the SBS Plus entertainment program I am SOLO (I am solo) broadcasted on the 7th night.Chasteness, who has an overwhelming spec on the day, revealed Beautiful looks and workaholic aspects, suggesting that chasteness came from Waseda University in Japan, and is working on M & A consulting around Japan and Singapore.He said that he had no time to love because he was busy with his work, and that he could not rest for a year. I was nervous.

'I SOLO' The performers of the 15th Beautiful looks stole their eyes. The first meeting of the 15th Young Soo, Young Chul, Young Ho, Kwang Soo, Sang Chul, Young Sook, chasteness, pure porcelain, Youngja, Ok Soon and Hyun Sook was revealed in the SBS Plus entertainment program "I am SOLO" (I am solo) broadcasted on the 7th night. chasteness, who has an overwhelming spec on the day, revealed Beautiful looks and workaholic aspects, suggesting that chasteness came from Waseda University in Japan, and is working on M & A consulting around Japan and Singapore. He said that he had no time to love because he was busy with his work, and that he could not rest for a year. "I was nervous."