a demon ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Hong Kyung, any role in the cast itself ⁇ ⁇

A demon Hong Kyungs still cut was released.SBS new gold soil drama  ⁇  a demon (playwright Kim Eun-hee, director Lee Jung-lim, production studio S, BA Entertainment) is a Korean-style Occult Mystery drama in which a woman who can see a demon and a man who can see a demon digs into the death of a question.Li Hong, who is to be played by Hong Kyung, is a senior officer of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Department, Susa University.I have a dream of Cheongwoon that I will solve the big events and become the youngest police chief, but I am dissatisfied with the mysterious events that I meet with my partner Seo Moon Chun (Kim Won Hae) and can not explain reasonably.However, the events continue to question Kim Tae-ri, a high school junior, and jump into Susa.Hong Kyung described Li Hong bird as a person who has a clear consciousness and subjectivity.When I first came out to society and started work, I encountered manuals or hardened thoughts that existed in the past, but the redbird does not avoid such a conflict and does not bend.So when I was acting, I tried to follow the process of believing in a mysterious situation based on precise causality and evidence.In the still cut, there is a trace of Hong Kyungs deep thought and effort about the character. A small notebook and a ballpoint pen are essential.In the sharp eyes that seem to penetrate the Event, I feel a commitment that I do not want to miss even a small clue to find a clue to the solution in Mystery Events.The transformation of Hong Kyungs smoke, which is completely melted in Li Hongs new station, seems to be dressed in custom-made clothes. It is another point to expect a demon.

'a demon' Hong Kyung's still cut was released. SBS new gold soil drama ⁇ a demon (playwright Kim Eun-hee, director Lee Jung-lim, production studio S, BA Entertainment) is a Korean-style Occult Mystery drama in which a woman who can see a demon and a man who can see a demon digs into the death of a question. Li Hong, who is to be played by Hong Kyung, is a senior officer of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Department, Susa University. I have a dream of Cheongwoon that I will solve the big Events and become the youngest police chief, but I am dissatisfied with the mysterious Events that I meet with my partner Seo Moon Chun (Kim Won Hae) and can not explain reasonably. However, the Events continue to question Kim Tae-ri, a high school junior, and jump into Susa. Hong Kyung described Li Hong bird as a person who has a clear consciousness and subjectivity. When I first came out to society and started work, I encountered manuals or hardened thoughts that existed in the past, but the redbird does not avoid such a conflict and does not bend. So when I was acting, I tried to follow the process of believing in a mysterious situation based on precise causality and evidence. In the still cut, there is a trace of Hong Kyung's deep thought and effort about the character. A small notebook and a ballpoint pen are essential. In the sharp eyes that seem to penetrate the Event, I feel a commitment that I do not want to miss even a small clue to find a clue to the solution in Mystery Events. The transformation of Hong Kyung's smoke, which is completely melted in Li Hong's new station, seems to be dressed in custom-made clothes. It is another point to expect a demon.