'Bad Mom' Lee Do-hyun 'shocked' to hear of Ki Eun-se's death

Choi Kang-ho! (Lee Do-hyun) found a ship that smuggled Hwang Soo-yeon (Ki Eun-se) in the JTBC Wednesday-Thursday series Bad Mom, which aired on the 7th.On this day, the owner of the ship rushed to see Choi Kang-ho! Choi Kang-ho!Choi Kang-ho! Was surprised to hear that Hwang Soo-yeon chose to die on his own.When someone chased after Jasin, the owner of the boat said, Hurry up, hide. Quickly. The owner of the boat said, Who are you? When suspicious people moved to Jasins boat, the owner of the boat struggled.After that, Hwang Soo-yeon jumped into the sea with her baby in her arms.The owner of the boat told Choi Kang-ho, I called you several times after that, but I couldnt reach you. I finally went to the prosecutors office and found out that you were a vegetable in a hit-and-run accident. I had an ominous feeling that it was them.Then I didnt even dare to call the police. It was illegal to help the stowaway, and if they knew I was alive, they would kill me again, he said.

Choi Kang-ho! (Lee Do-hyun) found a ship that smuggled Hwang Soo-yeon (Ki Eun-se) in the JTBC Wednesday-Thursday series "Bad Mom," which aired on the 7th. On this day, the owner of the ship rushed to see Choi Kang-ho! "Choi Kang-ho! Choi Kang-ho! Was surprised to hear that Hwang Soo-yeon chose to die on his own. When someone chased after Jasin, the owner of the boat said, "Hurry up, hide. Quickly." The owner of the boat said, "Who are you?" When suspicious people moved to Jasin's boat, the owner of the boat struggled. After that, Hwang Soo-yeon jumped into the sea with her baby in her arms. The owner of the boat told Choi Kang-ho, "I called you several times after that, but I couldn't reach you. I finally went to the prosecutor's office and found out that you were a vegetable in a hit-and-run accident. I had an ominous feeling that it was them." "Then I didn't even dare to call the police. It was illegal to help the stowaway, and if they knew I was alive, they would kill me again," he said.