5-year-old Hyun-kyung Uhm Tea in the garden

Actor Hyun-kyung Uhm, Tea in the garden becomes a parent at the same time as a couple.Hyun-kyung Uhm Aftershocks Entertainment, Tea in the garden Namoo Actors said on June 5, Hyun-kyung Uhm Tea in the garden Two actors have formed a relationship through their works. After the end of the drama, It has developed into a lover and promises to become a lifelong companion based on thick trust and love.Wedding ceremony will be held after Actor Tea in the garden is discharged. A new life has come to these two people as precious as a blessing, he said. They are now waiting for their precious life with care and gratitude.The two men who posted the wedding ceremony in the MBC drama The Second Husband, which was aired from August 2021 to April last year, became a couple in reality.Hyun-kyung Uhm was born in 1986, Tea in the garden was born in 1991, and is a five-year-old couple. Tea in the garden joined the army in November last year and is currently in military service.Hyun-kyung Uhm appeared on MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which aired in August last year, and said, I have a favorite person. I hope that the person I like will be my future husband.As for the marriage, (Choi Yoon-young, Han Bo-reum, Lee Ju-woo) I think I will be the first to marry. I want to do marriage. I want to have a beautiful family and have my eternal side.If you have a best friend in your life, you will feel a sense of security. It has been a dream since you were a child to have a baby and have a beautiful family. I would like to thank everyone who always sends a lot of love and attention to Hyun-kyung Uhm Actor, and I would like to express my official position regarding the article of Hyun-kyung Uhm Actor.Hyun-kyung Uhm Tea in the garden The two actors became involved in the work, and after the end of the drama, they became fond of each other and developed into lovers. They promised to become lifelong partners based on their trust and love.Wedding ceremony will be held by Actor Tea in the garden after discharge.Two of them have come to a precious new life like a blessing. The two of them are now waiting for their precious life with care and gratitude.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and watch Hyun-kyung Uhm Actor, and I hope that many people will give generous encouragement and warm gaze to the future of the two actors. Thank you.Hello, this is Namoo Actors.I would like to express my official position regarding the article of Tea in the garden actor reported today.Tea in the garden, Hyun-kyung Uhm The two actors became involved in the work, and after the end of the drama, they became attracted to each other and developed into lovers.The two are in communion on the premise of marriage, and will raise a Wedding ceremony after the discharge of Tea in the garden Actor.Among them, a new life, precious as a blessing, has come to them, and they are now waiting for their precious life with care and gratitude.I would like to ask for your understanding that I can not give you the details to share this blessing that has come to them quietly and reverently.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and watch Tea in the garden Actor, and I look forward to your warm gaze and support.Thank you.

Actor Hyun-kyung Uhm, Tea in the garden becomes a parent at the same time as a couple. Hyun-kyung Uhm Aftershocks Entertainment, Tea in the garden Namoo Actors said on June 5, "Hyun-kyung Uhm Tea in the garden Two Actors have formed a relationship through their works. After the end of the drama, It has developed into a lover and promises to become a Lifelong companion based on thick trust and love. Wedding ceremony will be held after Actor Tea in the garden is discharged. " "A new Life has come to these two people as precious as a blessing," he said. "They are now waiting for their precious Life with care and gratitude." The two men who posted the Wedding ceremony in the MBC drama 'The Second Husband', which was aired from August 2021 to April last year, became a couple in reality. Hyun-kyung Uhm was born in 1986, Tea in the garden was born in 1991, and is a five-year-old couple. Tea in the garden joined the army in November last year and is currently in military service. Hyun-kyung Uhm appeared on MBC's "Point of Omniscient Interfere," which aired in August last year, and said, "I have a favorite person. I hope that the person I like will be my future husband." As for the marriage, "(Choi Yoon-young, Han Bo-reum, Lee Ju-woo) I think I will be the first to marry. I want to do marriage. I want to have a beautiful family and have my eternal side. If you have a best friend in your Life, you will feel a sense of security. It has been a dream since you were a child to have a baby and have a beautiful family. " I would like to thank everyone who always sends a lot of love and attention to Hyun-kyung Uhm Actor, and I would like to express my official position regarding the article of Hyun-kyung Uhm Actor. Hyun-kyung Uhm Tea in the garden The two Actors became involved in the work, and after the end of the drama, they became fond of each other and developed into lovers. They promised to become Lifelong partners based on their trust and love. Wedding ceremony will be held by Actor Tea in the garden after discharge. Two of them have come to a precious new Life like a blessing. "The two of them are now waiting for their precious Life with care and gratitude. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and watch Hyun-kyung Uhm Actor, and I hope that many people will give generous encouragement and warm gaze to the future of the two Actors. Thank you. Hello, this is Namoo Actors. I would like to express my official position regarding the article of Tea in the garden Actor reported today. Tea in the garden, Hyun-kyung Uhm The two Actors became involved in the work, and after the end of the drama, they became attracted to each other and developed into lovers. The two are in communion on the premise of marriage, and will raise a Wedding ceremony after the discharge of Tea in the garden Actor. Among them, a new Life, precious as a blessing, has come to them, and they are now waiting for their precious Life with care and gratitude. I would like to ask for your understanding that I can not give you the details to share this blessing that has come to them quietly and reverently. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who always love and watch Tea in the garden Actor, and I look forward to your warm gaze and support. Thank you.