36-Year-Old Gangnam District to Unzip Your Mother's Skirt at the Airport (a gold piecea Countering Center)

Why is the singer Gangnam District playing a bad joke on her mother?Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on June 9 revealed the Gangnam District and his mothers trailer.In the trailer, Gangnam District said, When the camera is turned on, my mother is so hard.Its a lie, its so unfair, said the mother of Gangnam District.The mother of Gangnam District said, I have been walking on the road (Gangnam District).I once stood in line at the airport and unzipped my skirt. Gangnam District said, I am so happy to play. What is wrong with me?
Why is the singer Gangnam District playing a bad joke on her mother?Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on June 9 revealed the Gangnam District and his mothers trailer.In the trailer, Gangnam District said, When the camera is turned on, my mother is so hard.Its a lie, its so unfair, said the mother of Gangnam District.The mother of Gangnam District said, I have been walking on the road (Gangnam District).I once stood in line at the airport and unzipped my skirt. Gangnam District said, I am so happy to play. What is wrong with me?

Why is the singer Gangnam District playing a bad joke on her mother? Channel A 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' broadcast on June 9 revealed the Gangnam District and his mother's trailer. In the trailer, Gangnam District said, "When the camera is turned on, my mother is so hard. "It's a lie, it's so unfair," said the mother of Gangnam District. The mother of Gangnam District said, "I have been walking on the road (Gangnam District). I once stood in line at the airport and unzipped my skirt. "Gangnam District said," I am so happy to play. What is wrong with me? "