Watershed services "Korea girl bullies" what happened at school as a child

The fact that China top actor Watershed services was a victim of school violence is an issue in China.Recently, Chinas China Online attracted attention because of the interview video that Watershed services made during their debut.Clips that say watershed services have been victimized by school violence have become the center of the topic late. In this interview, which debuted at the beginning of the debut, Watershed services Confessions that he was ignored by his classmates while studying abroad and was directly harassed.Watershed services said, For a while, a Korean girl gave me a hard time. It was a little hard at that time. I was just sitting still during class, and suddenly the girl pulled my hair.I also scribbled on my back, he said of his experience of being bullied.The Friends of Watershed Services and the Friends of the Bullying Child fought over the matter, adding that the bullies were suspended for a week after telling the schools principal.In addition, Netizen, who had directly confronted Watershed services during elementary school, also appeared.Ive hit Watershed services several times when I was a kid, said China Netizen on a platform. I can not change what happened in my childhood.I hope that Watershed services will soon buy a villa in Wuhan and become a neighbor. The Chinese who have seen this comment blame the unrepentant Netizen.On the other hand, China media reported interviews of Watershed services, appealing for awareness of school violence, and appealing for the active involvement of related institutions such as schools in school violence.

The fact that China top actor Watershed services was a victim of school violence is an issue in China. Recently, China's China Online attracted attention because of the interview video that Watershed services made during their debut. Clips that say Watershed services have been victimized by school violence have become the center of the topic late. In this interview, which debuted at the beginning of the debut, Watershed services Confessions that he was ignored by his classmates while studying abroad and was directly harassed. Watershed services said, "For a while, a Korean girl gave me a hard time. It was a little hard at that time." "I was just sitting still during class, and suddenly the girl pulled my hair. I also scribbled on my back," he said of his experience of being bullied. The Friends of Watershed services and the Friends of the Bullying Child fought over the matter, adding that the bullies were suspended for a week after telling the school's principal. In addition, Netizen, who had directly confronted Watershed services during elementary school, also appeared. "I've hit Watershed services several times when I was a kid," said China Netizen on a platform. "I can not change what happened in my childhood. I hope that Watershed services will soon buy a villa in Wuhan and become a neighbor. "The Chinese who have seen this comment blame the unrepentant Netizen. On the other hand, China media reported interviews of Watershed services, appealing for awareness of school violence, and appealing for the active involvement of related institutions such as schools in school violence.