The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ Ma Dong-Seok ⁇ Rehab for Life...Detective Action Audience

Movie  ⁇  The Roundup: No Way Out  ⁇  premiere and meeting were held at Seoul Megabox COEX on the afternoon of the 22nd.Lee Sang-yong Director and actors Ma Dong-Seok, Lee Joon-hyuk and Munetaka Aoki were in attendance.Ma Dong-Seok said, I was thirsty because I was not able to continue my career as a movie or character because the actors were chosen. I wanted to try Detective Action.I wanted to show Kahaani as a movie in  ⁇ The Outlaws ⁇  while investigating with the detectives, and I wanted to draw Kahaani as a franchise.Fortunately, he was able to do so.I have been doing Detective Action, but I have planned 8 episodes, but Audience has been able to continue if I want to. I have been doing several exercises and have been suffering from surgery and injuries in an accident.There is a desire to shoot such a movie even when Im older. The most important thing is that Audience should want it.I will try to make it as hard as possible, he explained. ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇  depicts an exhilarating crime-fighting operation to capture Joo Seong-cheol (Lee Joon-hyuk) and another villain Kikoriki (Aoki Munetaka) involved in a drug incident after Detective Ma Seok-do (Ma Dong-Seok) moves to Seoul Mineral water.Released on March 31.

Movie ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ premiere and meeting were held at Seoul Megabox COEX on the afternoon of the 22nd. Lee Sang-yong Director and actors Ma Dong-Seok, Lee Joon-hyuk and Munetaka Aoki were in attendance. Ma Dong-Seok said, "I was thirsty because I was not able to continue my career as a Movie or character because the actors were chosen." I wanted to try Detective Action. I wanted to show Kahaani as a Movie in ⁇ The Outlaws ⁇ while investigating with the Detectives, and I wanted to draw Kahaani as a franchise. Fortunately, he was able to do so. I have been doing Detective Action, but I have planned 8 episodes, but Audience has been able to continue if I want to. I have been doing several exercises and have been suffering from surgery and injuries in an accident. "There is a desire to shoot such a Movie even when I'm older." The most important thing is that Audience should want it. I will try to make it as hard as possible, "he explained. ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ depicts an exhilarating crime-fighting operation to capture Joo Seong-cheol (Lee Joon-hyuk) and another villain Kikoriki (Aoki Munetaka) involved in a drug incident after Detective Ma Seok-do (Ma Dong-Seok) moves to Seoul Mineral water. Released on March 31.