"Short Hairstyle, I feel"... "EXO" Kai, military Enlisted D-1

EXO Kai unveiled a shortened hairstyle ahead of the training Ipso facto.Kai posted a short hairstyle photo on the fan messenger Bubble on the 10th. Kai promised to push the hairstyle and send the picture at the solo on-line and offline fan meeting on the 9th.Kai said, Its a cute piece of paper. I like it more than I thought. I love the hairstyle. Its like the first time Ive done it since I was born. Its the first time the wind has worked on a hairstyle.Kai announced the Enlisted news on March 3. SM Entertainment said, Kai was preparing for EXO Come Back scheduled for this year.However, recent changes in Military Manpower Administration regulations have made Ipso facto faster than planned. He will receive basic military training at Army Training on November 11, and will serve as a substitute for social service personnel. I will come back and smash it once, he said.

'EXO' Kai unveiled a shortened Hairstyle ahead of the Training Ipso facto. Kai posted a short Hairstyle photo on the fan messenger 'Bubble' on the 10th. Kai promised to "push the Hairstyle and send the picture" at the solo on-line and offline fan meeting on the 9th. Kai said, "It's a cute piece of paper. I like it more than I thought. I love the Hairstyle. It's like the first time I've done it since I was born. It's the first time the wind has worked on a Hairstyle." Kai announced the Enlisted news on March 3. "SM Entertainment" said, "Kai was preparing for EXO Come Back scheduled for this year. However, recent changes in Military Manpower Administration regulations have made Ipso facto faster than planned. " He will receive basic military Training at Army Training on November 11, and will serve as a substitute for social service personnel. "I will Come Back and smash it once," he said.