Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "JiHo buys carnations sold in front of convenience store...Na-eun will also send a letter today"

Yoo Jae-Suk said that he received carnations for his children on Mothers Day.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 14th, 2023 Somins Choice Race was held.On this day, Ji Suk-jin mentioned Mothers Day and said, Haha and Jae-seok are the childrens age to give flowers to my father.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Yesterday, JiHo bought a carnation in front of a convenience store and said to me and my mother (Na Kyung Eun), Thank you for raising my father and mother. Ji Suk-jin asked if he had received any cards or letters, and Yoo Jae-suk replied, The card will arrive today.Haha said, I havent written it in school yet, so I havent arrived yet. Im waiting for it, and Yoo Jae-suk said, I think Na-eun will write it because shes going to kindergarten today.The members asked Yang Se-chan if he had said hello to his mother, and when Yang Se-chan had not yet gone to Dongducheon, the male members said, It is useless to raise a son, he said.I am a son who does not need it.

Yoo Jae-Suk said that he received carnations for his children on Mother's Day. In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 14th, 2'023 Somin's Choice Race 'was held. On this day, Ji Suk-jin mentioned Mother's Day and said, "Haha and Jae-seok are the children's age to give flowers to my father." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Yesterday, JiHo bought a carnation in front of a convenience store and said to me and my mother (Na Kyung Eun)," Thank you for raising my father and mother. " Ji Suk-jin asked if he had received any cards or letters, and Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "The card will arrive today." Haha said, "I haven't written it in school yet, so I haven't arrived yet. I'm waiting for it," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think Na-eun will write it because she's going to kindergarten today." The members asked Yang Se-chan if he had said hello to his mother, and when Yang Se-chan had not yet gone to Dongducheon, the male members said, "It is useless to raise a son," he said. I am a son who does not need it. "