Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Chiho, give me carnations sold at convenience stores"

Guests Jo Se-ho and Kang Hoon appeared in the SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 14th.Ji Suk-jin was fortunate to say, Haha and Jae-seok are the children of the age who will give flowers to my father.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Yesterday, JiHo bought flowers from the convenience store and said, Thank you for raising my father and mother. Ji Suk-jin said, It is cool.Its good, Jeon So-min said, nice. Ji Suk-jin asked, Did you write a letter? He added, The card will arrive today. Na-eun will go to kindergarten today and write a letter. Haha also said, Because I have not written it at school yet.Im waiting for you today.Ji Suk-jin then asked Yang Se-chan what he did when he visited Dongducheon for his parents on Mothers Day. Yang Se-chan said, I have not done it yet.Dongducheon Tour was created, he said, referring to the Dongducheon Special Feature which was broadcast on the previous episode.In Yang Se-chans answer that he has not visited his parents yet, Ji Suk-jin scolded Yang Se-chan, saying, There is a saying that it is useless to raise a son.Yang Se-chan refuted, saying, My brother is a son, but Ji Suk-jin was proud to say, I found it yesterday.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening to the two, laughed at those who self-reflected, saying, I am a son, but I really dont need a son. I am a son I dont need.

Guests Jo Se-ho and Kang Hoon appeared in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' on the 14th. Ji Suk-jin was fortunate to say, "Haha and Jae-seok are the children of the age who will give flowers to my father." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Yesterday, JiHo bought flowers from the convenience store and said, 'Thank you for raising my father and mother.'" Ji Suk-jin said, "It is cool. It's good, "Jeon So-min said," nice. " Ji Suk-jin asked, "Did you write a letter?" He added, "The card will arrive today. Na-eun will go to kindergarten today and write a letter." Haha also said, "Because I have not written it at school yet. I'm waiting for you today." Ji Suk-jin then asked Yang Se-chan what he did when he visited Dongducheon for his parents on Mother's Day. Yang Se-chan said, "I have not done it yet. Dongducheon Tour was created, "he said, referring to the" Dongducheon Special Feature "which was broadcast on the previous episode. In Yang Se-chan's answer that he has not visited his parents yet, Ji Suk-jin scolded Yang Se-chan, saying, "There is a saying that it is useless to raise a son." Yang Se-chan refuted, saying, "My brother is a son," but Ji Suk-jin was proud to say, "I found it yesterday." Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening to the two, laughed at those who self-reflected, saying, "I am a son, but I really don't need a son. I am a son I don't need."