Pyo In-bong's daughter Pyo Ba-ha, 24-year-old musical actor Kim Tae-kyun (TV Cultwo Show)

Kim Tae-kyun revealed his unfamiliarity with the big picture of Pyo In-bongs daughter, Pyo Ba-ha.On May 18, SBS Power FM Doosie Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) featured musical Dream High actors Moon Moon Suk, Infinite Jang Dong Woo and Pyo Ba Ha as guests.On this day, Kim Tae-kyun said, When did you grow up like this? I saw it when I was very young.Kim Tae-kyun introduced Pyo Ba-ha as Pyo In-bongs daughter to listeners who might not know, and then asked Pyo In-bongs regards, saying, Youre an actor. Welcome. Hows your father?So, he said, I am not doing well these days, but I am well.

Kim Tae-kyun revealed his unfamiliarity with the big picture of Pyo In-bong's daughter, Pyo Ba-ha. On May 18, SBS Power FM 'Doosie Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') featured musical 'Dream High' actors Moon Moon Suk, Infinite Jang Dong Woo and Pyo Ba Ha as guests. On this day, Kim Tae-kyun said, "When did you grow up like this? I saw it when I was very young." Kim Tae-kyun introduced Pyo Ba-ha as "Pyo In-bong's daughter" to listeners who might not know, and then asked Pyo In-bong's regards, saying, "You're an actor. Welcome. How's your father?" So, he said, "I am not doing well these days, but I am well."