Park Na-rae is worse than Jang Dong-min, who eventually took a wheelchair in an unreasonable overseas shoot (Homes)

Comedian Park Na-rae Confessions of a Fallen HealthThe main contribution of the group Monstarr X (Monstarr X) is going to find for sale in MBC  ⁇  Where is My Home  ⁇  (Homes  ⁇ ) broadcasted on May 28th.On this day, a family of four twin sisters who dream of living with their parents appears as The Client. The Client family currently lives in an apartment in Eunpyeong-gu and has lived in a house until now.When I lived in an apartment for two years, my parents told me that they were cramped and decided to move back to the house.Hope area is Yangpyeong and Gwangju area of Gyeonggi Province, and I wanted a power house and a town house where I can enjoy a relaxing rural life.I wanted a wide Madang for my parents and dogs, who liked gardening, and I wanted more than three rooms and more than two toilets. The budget said it could be sold for between 400 and 500 million won.The main contribution of Monstarr X, who made his solo debut in eight years after his debut, scrambles.On this occasion, The main contribution reveals the impression of appearing with a charming voice unlike the charismatic stage appearance, and invites his first solo song with a sweet voice to warm up the studio atmosphere.The main contribution is scrambled with Park Na-rae.Park Na-rae focuses attention on the fact that he sold qi qi in the worst situation before seeing the qi qi video, saying that it was worse than the situation of Jang Dong-min who sold qi qi in a wheelchair in the past.qi qi If you go out to the parlor, you will drive the rain. Park Na-rae, also known as  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , said that it had a great difficulty from the opening due to heavy rain and wind.Park Na-rae, who is unreasonable during overseas shooting, asks for the understanding of The main contribution in advance that he should sell qi qi with uncomfortable legs.So, if you give me the main contribution, I will do everything and comfort Park Na-rae.The two head to Gaegun-myeon, Yangpyong-eup, a neighborhood of about 70 detached houses, a 10-minute drive from Yangpyong-eup.It is a single-family house completed in 2014, and the appearance of the wide grass Madang and strawberry milk attracts attention.Meanwhile, Where is My Home will be broadcast from Thursday, June 15 at 10 pm.

Comedian Park Na-rae Confessions of a Fallen Health The main contribution of the group Monstarr X (Monstarr X) is going to find for sale in MBC ⁇ Where is My Home ⁇ (Homes ⁇ ) broadcasted on May 28th. On this day, a family of four twin sisters who dream of living with their parents appears as The Client. The Client family currently lives in an apartment in Eunpyeong-gu and has lived in a house until now. When I lived in an apartment for two years, my parents told me that they were cramped and decided to move back to the house. Hope area is Yangpyeong and Gwangju area of Gyeonggi Province, and I wanted a power house and a town house where I can enjoy a relaxing rural life. I wanted a wide Madang for my parents and dogs, who liked gardening, and I wanted more than three rooms and more than two toilets. The budget said it could be sold for between 400 and 500 million won. The main contribution of Monstarr X, who made his solo debut in eight years after his debut, scrambles. On this occasion, The main contribution reveals the impression of appearing with a charming voice unlike the charismatic stage appearance, and invites his first solo song with a sweet voice to warm up the studio atmosphere. The main contribution is scrambled with Park Na-rae. Park Na-rae focuses attention on the fact that he sold qi qi in the worst situation before seeing the qi qi video, saying that it was worse than the situation of Jang Dong-min who sold qi qi in a wheelchair in the past. qi qi If you go out to the parlor, you will drive the rain. Park Na-rae, also known as ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , said that it had a great difficulty from the opening due to heavy rain and wind. Park Na-rae, who is unreasonable during overseas shooting, asks for the understanding of The main contribution in advance that he should sell qi qi with uncomfortable legs. So, if you give me The main contribution, I will do everything and comfort Park Na-rae. The two head to Gaegun-myeon, Yangpyong-eup, a neighborhood of about 70 detached houses, a 10-minute drive from Yangpyong-eup. It is a single-family house completed in 2014, and the appearance of the wide grass Madang and strawberry milk attracts attention. Meanwhile, Where is My Home' will be broadcast from Thursday, June 15 at 10 pm.