'The Outlaws3' Lee Joon-hyuk "increases 19kg after eating hamburger, liver levels rise"

On the 4th YouTube channel Allure Korea, a video titled The Outlaws3 Self-Profile of Actor Lee Joon-hyuk Returned to Billon was released.Lee Joon-hyuk said, The extreme Heel seems to be the first The Outlaws3. Joo Seong-cheol is a sensitive Bison. I made Joo Seong-cheol while imagining the feeling of Bison.Hes one of the most confident characters Ive ever worked with. Ive never worked with anyone whos so confident. Hes a confident person because hes narcissistic, hes confident, and hes always lucky.At Monbulk College, I ate a lot of chicken breasts and tomatoes. At The Outlaws 3, I had a lot of flesh, so I ate my favorite hamburger and ate chicken.Lee Joon-hyuk said, When I was hit by Ma Seok-do, I gained weight to make it less painful. I gained about 19kg, but I personally liked it. I think I have not been able to show it.I thought, he said.Lee Joon-hyuk added, In fact, my liver level has increased since I gained weight, and my health seems to be getting worse. I think I should protect my body because I overworked it.Meanwhile, The Outlaws3 is a non-substitute monster detective Ma Seok Do (Ma Dong Seok) moved to Seoul Gwangsu University, followed by Joo Seong-cheol (Lee Joon-hyuk), a backyard of a new drug crime incident, and another Billon Ricky (Aoki Munetaka) It is a movie depicting an exciting crime-fighting operation to catch.Lee Joon-hyuk plays the third-generation Billon Joo Seong-cheol, a backyard of drug cases. It will be released on May 31st.

On the 4th YouTube channel Allure Korea, a video titled "The Outlaws3 Self-Profile of Actor Lee Joon-hyuk Returned to Billon" was released. Lee Joon-hyuk said, "The extreme Heel seems to be the first 'The Outlaws3'. Joo Seong-cheol is a sensitive Bison. I made Joo Seong-cheol while imagining the feeling of Bison. "He's one of the most confident characters I've ever worked with. I've never worked with anyone who's so confident. He's a confident person because he's narcissistic, he's confident, and he's always lucky." "At Monbulk College, I ate a lot of chicken breasts and tomatoes. At 'The Outlaws 3', I had a lot of flesh, so I ate my favorite hamburger and ate chicken." Lee Joon-hyuk said, "When I was hit by Ma Seok-do, I gained weight to make it less painful. I gained about 19kg, but I personally liked it. I think I have not been able to show it. "I thought," he said. Lee Joon-hyuk added, "In fact, my liver level has increased since I gained weight, and my health seems to be getting worse. I think I should protect my body because I overworked it." Meanwhile, 'The Outlaws3' is a non-substitute monster detective 'Ma Seok Do' (Ma Dong Seok) moved to Seoul Gwangsu University, followed by Joo Seong-cheol' (Lee Joon-hyuk), a backyard of a new drug crime incident, and another Billon 'Ricky' (Aoki Munetaka) It is a movie depicting an exciting crime-fighting operation to catch. Lee Joon-hyuk plays the third-generation Billon Joo Seong-cheol', a backyard of drug cases. It will be released on May 31st.