Oh Eun Young, a seventh grader a gold piece.

Channel A, which was broadcast on the 26th, is the second story of a seventh grader son who can not tolerate anger and eats eyelashes after last week in My child like a gold piece.On this day, a gold piece tried a separate sleep solution architecture from the mother, but a gold piece kicked the mothers leg and said, Ill hit you.Garbage XX, there is a limit to bear. Dog XX, are you kidding?Mother tried hard and disciplined, saying, There should be no child hitting parents anywhere in the world. However, a gold piece blatantly said, Why do you sleep separately until you hit me?In an interview with the production team, Mother said, I could not imagine that it would fit my child. Oh Eun Young said that the reason for the failure of a gold piece prescription solution architecture was the lack of discipline, the guilt of the mother, the control taken away by the child, and the lack of healthy frustration.In particular, Oh Eun Young said, I do not have enough tolerance. I have to learn how to endure it according to my age. I can not get better in a short time and I need constant efforts.

Channel A, which was broadcast on the 26th, is the second story of a seventh grader son who can not tolerate anger and eats eyelashes after last week in 'My child like a gold piece'. On this day, a gold piece tried a separate sleep Solution architecture from the Mother, but a gold piece kicked the Mother's leg and said, "I'll hit you. Garbage XX, there is a limit to bear. "Dog XX, are you kidding?" Mother tried hard and disciplined, saying, "There should be no child hitting parents anywhere in the world." However, a gold piece blatantly said, "Why do you sleep separately until you hit me?" In an interview with the production team, Mother said, "I could not imagine that it would fit my child." Oh Eun Young said that the reason for the failure of a gold piece prescription Solution architecture was the lack of discipline, the guilt of the Mother, the control taken away by the child, and the lack of healthy frustration. In particular, Oh Eun Young said, "I do not have enough tolerance. I have to learn how to endure it according to my age." "I can not get better in a short time and I need constant efforts."