"Nutrition ataxia" ... "Unfortunate" Mountain Daraa Park, "160cm + 39kg" true story

San Daraa Park surprised the entertainment industry with her down-to-earth physical.On the 25th NOPAKU Tak Jae-hun channel, the video was posted under the title of Mountain Daraa Park, which was supposed to come out of NOPAKU.When Tak Jae-hun said, Isnt it nutritious ataxia? he laughed, saying, Im healthy.In addition, Daraa Park, who had been banned from dating for 5 years during 2NE1, was really serious. After his debut, Dash Snow, a male entertainer, said that he had lost his cell phone after hearing the rumor.In the meantime, Dash Snow made his debut with Dash Snow, and he made Dash Snow on both sides. He had a relationship with entertainers, but there was no scandal.In the meantime, Sandara Park was a car because he did not meet me, because he did not face me, he told me a sad story. He asked me to take a holiday on a holiday, but I was scared because I had never been there before. I told him behind the scenes.

San Daraa Park surprised the entertainment industry with her down-to-earth physical. On the 25th NOPAKU Tak Jae-hun channel, the video was posted under the title of "Mountain Daraa Park", which was supposed to come out of NOPAKU. When Tak Jae-hun said, "Isn't it nutritious ataxia?" he laughed, saying, "I'm healthy." In addition, Daraa Park, who had been banned from dating for 5 years during 2NE1, was really serious. After his debut, Dash Snow, a male entertainer, said that he had lost his cell phone after hearing the rumor. In the meantime, Dash Snow made his debut with Dash Snow, and he made Dash Snow on both sides. He had a relationship with entertainers, but there was no scandal. In the meantime, Sandara Park was a car because he did not meet me, because he did not face me, he told me a sad story. He asked me to take a holiday on a holiday, but I was scared because I had never been there before. I told him behind the scenes.