Lee Joon-hyuk "I'm sick of living with this face for 40 years..I want to live as a Seo Jang-hoon" absurd remark (Miu bird)

Lee Joon-hyuk, an actor who boasts outstanding acting skills as well as a warm-hearted appearance in SBS  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇ , will catch the hearts of viewers with an outrageous and candid conversation.When Lee Joon-hyuk appeared on the day, the mother avengers praised Lee Joon-hyuks outstanding appearance, saying, It is light to come in here.Lee Joon-hyuk, who returned to the role of Billon in the movie  ⁇  The Outlaws3  ⁇ , made the studio into a laughing sea by revealing the anecdote that was actually chewed by Ma Dong Seok during the action act and the advice given by actor Son Seok-gu who was former actor  ⁇  The Outlaws2  ⁇  Billon.Lee Joon-hyuk surprised everyone by revealing that he augmented 20kg to digest the villainous villain role in the movie  ⁇  The Outlaws3 ⁇ . ⁇  I like to eat so much at once, 7 bags of ramen, 3 chickens, large pizza is a big eater who eats about 5 plates, Lee Joon-hyuks shocking confession that the studio is upset.On the other hand, Lee Joon-hyuk said, I have lived with this face for 40 years, and I am sick of it. When I get a chance, I want to live like Seo Jang-hoon. I was shocked.Dindins mother said, I can not do that, I can not do that.Lee Joon-hyuks unique charm to capture viewers with rich episodes and pure talks can be found on Sunday, May 28 at 9:05 pm on SBS  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇ .SBS

Lee Joon-hyuk, an actor who boasts outstanding acting skills as well as a warm-hearted appearance in SBS ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ , will catch the hearts of viewers with an outrageous and candid conversation. When Lee Joon-hyuk appeared on the day, the mother avengers praised Lee Joon-hyuk's outstanding appearance, saying, "It is light to come in here. Lee Joon-hyuk, who returned to the role of Billon in the movie ⁇ The Outlaws3 ⁇ , made the studio into a laughing sea by revealing the anecdote that was actually chewed by Ma Dong Seok during the action act and the advice given by actor Son Seok-gu who was former actor ⁇ The Outlaws2 ⁇ Billon. Lee Joon-hyuk surprised everyone by revealing that he augmented 20kg to digest the villainous villain role in the movie ⁇ The Outlaws3 ⁇ . ⁇ I like to eat so much at once, 7 bags of ramen, 3 chickens, large pizza is a big eater who eats about 5 plates, Lee Joon-hyuk's shocking confession that the studio is upset. On the other hand, Lee Joon-hyuk said, "I have lived with this face for 40 years, and I am sick of it." When I get a chance, I want to live like Seo Jang-hoon. I was shocked. Dindin's mother said, "I can not do that, I can not do that." Lee Joon-hyuk's unique charm to capture viewers with rich episodes and pure talks can be found on Sunday, May 28 at 9:05 pm on SBS ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ . SBS