Kim Min-kyung, "The Glory" was Moon Dong-eun. "I was bullied, I will never forget it" (Nomono Ath)

In fact, Ive never been bullied in elementary school.Ath curator Kim Min-kyung of KBS2  ⁇  no-money no-art  ⁇  goes to courageous Confessions to empower the art author who revealed the damage to the school.KBS2  ⁇  no-money no-art  ⁇  7th, which is broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 4th (today), is one of the new art Authors who will lead the Korean art world in the future.  ⁇  Overseas wave  ⁇  Jia Hyuk - Im Ajin and  ⁇  domestic wave  ⁇  Daniel Shin - Shim Ju Ha appears and features  ⁇  Overseas wave vs domestic wave  ⁇ .The auction of this day starts from 0 won, which is a zero-based base, as the art Authors with less than four years of experience are gathered.In addition, the  ⁇  Live Drawing Show  ⁇ , where you can see the authors work style, will add to the fun of seeing the characteristics of domestic waves and overseas waves clearly.First of all, Kim Min-kyung is on stage with Ath curator of the Supreme Court, and introduces all of our days with colorful poppies on a black background.I want to talk about comfort through my work, and I confess that I was subjected to physical school violence from a friend during my high school days.Then, as the trauma of the time was healed by painting, the poppy flower with the flower language naturally became my own motif, revealing the fact that the wound of the past was sublimated into the material of art.Kim Min-kyung understands the mind of the author, and I have also been subjected to school violence during my elementary school days.In the meantime, I thought I shouldnt talk about this. I feel like the victim is becoming the perpetrator for some reason.In the story of Kim Min-kyung, the memory of the time was never forgotten even though he lived his whole life, and he remained in his heart.The production team formed a very special consensus with the author, revealing the experience that  ⁇  Kim Min-kyung was unable to take out to support the work world of the author. ⁇  I hope that everyone will see my paintings and heal their wounded hearts. I can look forward to the works of Shim Ju-ha, who is applauded and impressed with colorful colors.The new concept Ath variety show KBS2  ⁇  no-money no-art  ⁇  7 times will be broadcast at 9:50 pm on the 4th.KBS2

In fact, I've never been bullied in elementary school. Ath curator Kim Min-kyung of KBS2 ⁇ no-money no-art ⁇ goes to courageous Confessions to empower the art Author who revealed the damage to the school. KBS2 ⁇ no-money no-art ⁇ 7th, which is broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 4th (today), is one of the new art Authors who will lead the Korean art world in the future. ⁇ overseas wave ⁇ Jia Hyuk - Im Ajin and ⁇ domestic waveDaniel Shin - Shim Ju Ha appears and features ⁇ overseas wave vs domestic wave ⁇ . The auction of this day starts from 0 won, which is a zero-based base, as the art Authors with less than four years of experience are gathered. In addition, the ⁇ Live Drawing Show ⁇ , where you can see the Author's work style, will add to the fun of seeing the characteristics of domestic waves and overseas waves clearly. First of all, Kim Min-kyung is on stage with Ath curator of the Supreme Court, and introduces all of our days with colorful poppies on a black background. I want to talk about comfort through my work, and I confess that I was subjected to physical school violence from a friend during my high school days. Then, as the trauma of the time was healed by painting, the poppy flower with the flower language naturally became my own motif, revealing the fact that the wound of the past was sublimated into the material of art. Kim Min-kyung understands the mind of the Author, and I have also been subjected to school violence during my elementary school days. In the meantime, I thought I shouldn't talk about this. I feel like the victim is becoming the perpetrator for some reason. In the story of Kim Min-kyung, the memory of the time was never forgotten even though he lived his whole life, and he remained in his heart. The production team formed a very special consensus with the Author, revealing the experience that ⁇ Kim Min-kyung was unable to take out to support the work world of the Author. ⁇ I hope that everyone will see my paintings and heal their wounded hearts. I can look forward to the works of Shim Ju-ha, who is applauded and impressed with colorful colors. The new concept Ath variety show KBS2 ⁇ no-money no-art ⁇ 7 times will be broadcast at 9:50 pm on the 4th. KBS2