I'm Jang Min-Ho, Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant

Ichan yuan talked about his mind toward Jang Min-Ho.Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye attended an event and met singer Jang Min-Ho at KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant broadcast on May 5th.On this day, Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye presented Jang Min-Ho with his own Chocolate, and had a pleasant conversation.Park Soo-hong said, But chan yuan came to my house and chan yuan really liked Minho.He said, I have a brother like Kukjin, Yongman, and acceptance, but he also has a respectable brother, and he told me about Minho.Jang Min-Ho responded with delightful and was happy.Ichan yuan, who watched the meeting of two people in the studio, once again emphasized the sincerity of Jang Min-Ho, saying, I am a real admirer.

Ichan yuan talked about his mind toward Jang Min-Ho. Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye attended an event and met singer Jang Min-Ho at KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' broadcast on May 5th. On this day, Park Soo-hong and Kim Da-ye presented Jang Min-Ho with his own Chocolate, and had a pleasant conversation. Park Soo-hong said, "But chan yuan came to my house and chan yuan really liked Minho. He said, "I have a brother like Kukjin, Yongman, and acceptance, but he also has a respectable brother, and he told me about Minho." Jang Min-Ho responded with "delightful" and was happy. Ichan yuan, who watched the meeting of two people in the studio, once again emphasized the sincerity of Jang Min-Ho, saying, "I am a real admirer."