"I know today" EXO Kai, sudden military Enlisted notice, eventually 'Tears'

Group EXO member Kai (real name Kim Jong-in and 29) suddenly Enlisted and eventually expressed regret with Tears.On March 3, SM Entertainment said, Kai has recently been replaced by a social worker after receiving basic military training on May 11th as an army training center due to a change in Military Manpower Administration regulations.For fans who were waiting for Come Back, its a bolt from the blue. EXO was in the middle of The Speech for the first perfect field album in two years.SM Entertainment added that it will guide the upcoming EXO album as soon as it is organized.Kai communicated with fans through live broadcasts after the Enlisted news broke; he eventually shed tears at the fans cheering and anxious feelings.Kai also said, This is the first day that Ive known about. I was worried because it was so sudden. I hope to see the fans before I go to a place where I cant rest. Ill miss them. I still miss them.I have never experienced it, so I do not know what to do with The Speech, but I will be looking forward to it soon and I will be back soon. I started dancing because I liked it, and I became a singer before I knew it. Ive been doing it since I was 19, 14 if Im a trainee, and 8 if I started dancing. I liked dancing and singing, but I liked meeting my fans better, he said, expressing his love for fans.I had a lot of Speech, but its a shame. Im upset that I cant show it to you, but you can show it to me when I get back. Where would Kai go?I will do my best to do what I can until I go. On the other hand, Kai will Ipso facto at the training camp on the 11th, and no other events will be held on that day. The place and time of Ipso facto is closed according to Kais intention to quietly Ipso facto.

Group EXO member Kai (real name Kim Jong-in and 29) suddenly Enlisted and eventually expressed regret with Tears. On March 3, SM Entertainment said, "Kai has recently been replaced by a social worker after receiving basic military training on May 11th as an army training center due to a change in Military Manpower Administration regulations." For fans who were waiting for Come Back, it's a bolt from the blue. EXO was in the middle of The Speech for the first Perfect field album in two years. SM Entertainment added that it will guide the upcoming EXO album as soon as it is organized. Kai communicated with fans through live broadcasts after the Enlisted news broke; he eventually shed Tears at the fans' cheering and anxious feelings. Kai also said, "This is the first day that I've known about. I was worried because it was so sudden. I hope to see the fans before I go to a place where I can't rest. I'll miss them. I still miss them. I have never experienced it, so I do not know what to do with The Speech, but I will be looking forward to it soon and I will be back soon. " "I started dancing because I liked it, and I became a singer before I knew it. I've been doing it since I was 19, 14 if I'm a trainee, and 8 if I started dancing. I liked dancing and singing, but I liked meeting my fans better," he said, expressing his love for fans. "I had a lot of Speech, but it's a shame. I'm upset that I can't show it to you, but you can show it to me when I get back. Where would Kai go?" I will do my best to do what I can until I go. " On the other hand, Kai will Ipso facto at the training camp on the 11th, and no other events will be held on that day. The place and time of Ipso facto is closed according to Kai's intention to quietly Ipso facto.