"Heo Jeong-min, Uee KBS Weekend"

Heo Jeong-min has been The Speech for two months through his SNS on the morning of the 16th, but the artist says he does not like Heo Jeong-min Actor?I can not see my face, why am I ugly? Is it because I do not have a bad name? My Speech period is two months and what will happen in the future? I was fortunate to be interrupted.The drama mentioned by Heo Jeong-min is a real one.  ⁇  Subsequently, Uee has collected topics with his work returning to KBS Weekend Anbang Theater in four years.Heo Jeong-min has changed the world. Its a filial piece. Each student. Im not interested in this anymore. When you lay it, you have to have a proper explanation, reason and apology. Slacks.I will expel you from this floor, and then you will add a real XX Slack certification goodbye.On the other hand,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  is a  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ..........................................Ive been doing The Speech for two months, but the writer says he doesnt like Heo Jeong-min Actor? I cant even see his face. Why... Is it because Im ugly or because Im a bitch or I cant act?I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. Its just that, uh,

Heo Jeong-min has been The Speech for two months through his SNS on the morning of the 16th, but the artist says he does not like Heo Jeong-min Actor? "I can not see my face, why am I ugly?" "Is it because I do not have a bad name?" "My Speech period is two months and what will happen in the future?" I was fortunate to be interrupted. The drama mentioned by Heo Jeong-min is a real one. ⁇ Subsequently, Uee has collected topics with his work returning to KBS Weekend Anbang Theater in four years. "Heo Jeong-min has changed the world." "It's a filial piece." "Each student." "I'm not interested in this anymore." "When you lay it, you have to have a proper explanation, reason and apology." "Slacks. I will expel you from this floor, and then you will add a real XX Slack certification goodbye. On the other hand, ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ is a ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ .......................................... I've been doing The Speech for two months, but the writer says he doesn't like Heo Jeong-min Actor? I can't even see his face. Why... Is it because I'm ugly or because I'm a bitch or I can't act? I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. I can not wait to see you. It's just that, uh,