Heo Jeong-min, a KBS Weekend drama sniper, said, "I'm trying to utter it. ...Author hates me."

Actor Heo Jeong-min was shot publicly when KBS 2TV Weekend drama filial pension In Every student appeared.Heo Jeong-min posted a lengthy message on Jasins Instagram on the 16th, saying, Ive been doing The Speech for two months. But the author says he doesnt like the Heo Jeong-min Actor? I cant even meet him.He said, Is it because Im ugly, because Im not cheap, or because I cant act? He said, What about the two months of my Speech period and the days ahead? I was trying to endure it, but the world changed.He then revealed the title of the drama through a hashtag, #filial_Piety_Each_student #kbs #Weekend_Drama_Excite_, and sniped, Dont say X, Im not interested in Mulch anymore. Slacks.You have to have a proper explanation and a reason to apologize, he said. You Slacks. Ill get you out of this Mulch.Filial pension Each student is a family liberation drama in which the daughter filial pension who devoted her life to her family with her innate good character and warm empathy ability escapes from the family that made Jasin difficult and devotes her independent life to the devotion and sacrifice of filial pension It is a family liberation drama that depicts the process of finding each subjective life.Actor Uee was cast in the role of filial piety.Ive been doing The Speech for two months, but the author doesnt like the Heo Jeong-min Actor. I cant even meet him. Is it because Im ugly or because Im a bitch or because I cant act?Whats up with my two months of The Speech and the days ahead? Ive been trying to put up with it and its utterance. The world has changed. #filialpityEach_student #kbs #weekendDramaShutup. Im not interested in thisMulch anymore.. Slacks...Ive been doing The Speech for two months, but the author doesnt like the Heo Jeong-min Actor. I cant even meet him. Is it because Im ugly or because Im a bitch or because I cant act?My Speech Period 2 Months and Future Days ... Im utterance Im utterance Im utterance The world has changed # Filial piece Each student # kbs # Weekend Drama Do not say X Im not interested in Mulch anymoreThe funnel has to have a proper explanation and a reason apology. You Slacks. Im going to expel you from Mulch.

Actor Heo Jeong-min was shot publicly when KBS 2TV Weekend drama 'filial pension In Every student' appeared. Heo Jeong-min posted a lengthy message on Jasin's Instagram on the 16th, saying, ""I've been doing The Speech for two months. But the Author says he doesn't like the Heo Jeong-min Actor? I can't even meet him. He said, "Is it because I'm ugly, because I'm not cheap, or because I can't act?" He said, "What about the two months of my Speech period and the days ahead? I was trying to endure it, but the world changed." He then revealed the title of the drama through a hashtag, "#filial_Piety_Each_student #kbs #Weekend_Drama_Excite_," and sniped, "Don't say 'X', I'm not interested in Mulch anymore. Slacks." "You have to have a proper explanation and a reason to apologize," he said. "You Slacks. I'll get you out of this Mulch. 'Filial pension Each student' is a family liberation drama in which the daughter 'filial pension' who devoted her life to her family with her innate good character and warm empathy ability escapes from the family that made Jasin difficult and devotes her independent life to the devotion and sacrifice of 'filial pension' It is a family liberation drama that depicts the process of finding each subjective life. Actor Uee was cast in the role of 'filial piety'. I've been doing The Speech for two months, but the Author doesn't like the Heo Jeong-min Actor. I can't even meet him. Is it because I'm ugly or because I'm a bitch or because I can't act? What's up with my two months of The Speech and the days ahead? I've been trying to put up with it and it's utterance. The world has changed. #filialpityEach_student #kbs #WeekendDramaShutup. I'm not interested in thisMulch anymore.. Slacks... I've been doing The Speech for two months, but the Author doesn't like the Heo Jeong-min Actor. I can't even meet him. Is it because I'm ugly or because I'm a bitch or because I can't act? My Speech Period 2 Months and Future Days ... I'm utterance I'm utterance I'm utterance The world has changed # Filial piece Each student # kbs # Weekend Drama Do not say X I'm not interested in Mulch anymore The funnel has to have a proper explanation and a reason apology. You Slacks. I'm going to expel you from Mulch.