Donga, I'm Wealthy because of the expensive watch point. ⁇ Celebrity Van Anecdote (TV Cultwo Show)

Koyote Donga was infuriated when it was noticed as an expensive watch fashion.On May 19, SBS Power FM Do not Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter TV Cultwo Show) Do not!The segment featured Koyote Donga as the special DJ and Huang Bo and Infinite Lee Sung-jong as guests.On this day, Kim Tae-kyun told Huang Bos news that Huang Bo had visited the Mokdong studio when he was living in Daejeon last Friday.Huang Bo said, If the company informs me of the schedule, I should have arranged the calendar because I was shooting Baro Baro.He said, I went to Daejeon. He explained the situation and said, I went to see it in a while. It is close to my house and it will come in five minutes.As for Lee Sung-jong, Infinite member Jang Dong-woo, who visited TV Cultwo Show the day before Baro, was mentioned. Kim Tae-kyun said, Seongjong has been fixed for a long time.Lee Sung-jong said, I do not know what Dong-woo is doing, but I do not know what he is doing. I do not know about me. I wish I had some interest.For Lee Sung-jong, Kim Tae-kyun also said the recent good news was that the former president of the agency handed over Infinites name.While Huang Bo, a former idol, was admiring, saying, Im so grateful, Lee Sung-jong said, Thank you, CEO Lee Jung-yeop. Thank you for allowing us to work.Thats why we have Infinite now. Were working hard and were going to be broadcasting live on June 9th, so please give us a lot of attention, he said.On the other hand, Huang Bo said, Those who have older brothers have a lot of food. We grew up like that. Those who have older brothers are quick to eat.Kim Tae-kyun said, Even if I have a chicken, I give my brother a chicken, and Huang Bo said, I remember that my brother once wrote a new thing.I wanted to wear pink, he recalled.Lee Sung-jong said, Im the youngest person in Infinite to sympathize with. I always gave my brothers the best ones. I gave them chicken legs, and I was considerate. I also received makeup first so that my brothers could rest first.On the other hand, Donga, the eldest son, asked if his parents had taken care of eating and wearing first. We have a mother and father working together.It is a habit, and even now, when I go somewhere, I take care of the people around me first, and when I eat with the members, I take care of it. However, in Koyote, Kim Jong-min, the eldest brother, and Shin Ji, the leader, said, Oh, then I should do it. I do all the grilling.Then Lee Sung-jong suddenly saw Dongas watch and said, You came with a good watch. Huang Bo said, Oh, this is not the green I want to have. Donga said, Stop!Donga said to everyone that he was Wealthy, This is Wealthy. I was born well.What you can do with a face like this, he reflected.Donga, who has a hobby of collecting old cars, said, I bought a car a few years ago. It is a 95 van. I bought this car, but the vinyl was not torn.I bought a car that was put out because it was a very famous person, but I just did not ride it. I had a carpet in the van, but it was covered with vinyl. I have it in that state, he said.

Koyote Donga was infuriated when it was noticed as an expensive watch fashion. On May 19, SBS Power FM 'Do not Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter TV Cultwo Show') 'Do not!' The segment featured Koyote Donga as the special DJ and Huang Bo and Infinite Lee Sung-jong as guests. On this day, Kim Tae-kyun told Huang Bo's news that Huang Bo had visited the Mokdong studio when he was living in Daejeon last Friday. Huang Bo said, "If the company informs me of the schedule, I should have arranged the calendar because I was shooting Baro Baro. He said, "I went to Daejeon." He explained the situation and said, "I went to see it in a while. It is close to my house and it will come in five minutes." As for Lee Sung-jong, Infinite member Jang Dong-woo, who visited TV Cultwo Show' the day before Baro, was mentioned. Kim Tae-kyun said, "Seongjong has been fixed for a long time. Lee Sung-jong said, "I do not know what Dong-woo is doing, but I do not know what he is doing. I do not know about me. I wish I had some interest." For Lee Sung-jong, Kim Tae-kyun also said the recent "good news" was that the former president of the agency handed over Infinite's name. While Huang Bo, a former idol, was admiring, saying, "I'm so grateful," Lee Sung-jong said, "Thank you, CEO Lee Jung-yeop. Thank you for allowing us to work." "That's why we have Infinite now. We're working hard and we're going to be broadcasting live on June 9th, so please give us a lot of attention," he said. On the other hand, Huang Bo said, "Those who have older brothers have a lot of food. We grew up like that. Those who have older brothers are quick to eat. Kim Tae-kyun said, "Even if I have a chicken, I give my brother a chicken," and Huang Bo said, "I remember that my brother once wrote a new thing. I wanted to wear pink, "he recalled. Lee Sung-jong said, "I'm the youngest person in Infinite to sympathize with. I always gave my brothers the best ones. I gave them chicken legs, and I was considerate. I also received makeup first so that my brothers could rest first." On the other hand, Donga, the eldest son, asked if his parents had taken care of eating and wearing first. "We have a mother and father working together. It is a habit, and even now, when I go somewhere, I take care of the people around me first, and when I eat with the members, I take care of it. " However, in Koyote, Kim Jong-min, the eldest brother, and Shin Ji, the leader, said, "Oh, then I should do it. I do all the grilling." Then Lee Sung-jong suddenly saw Donga's watch and said, "You came with a good watch." Huang Bo said, "Oh, this is not the green I want to have." Donga said, "Stop! Donga said to everyone that he was Wealthy, "This is Wealthy. I was born well. What you can do with a face like this," he reflected. Donga, who has a hobby of collecting old cars, said, "I bought a car a few years ago. It is a '95 van. I bought this car, but the vinyl was not torn. "I bought a car that was put out because it was a very famous person, but I just did not ride it. I had a carpet in the van, but it was covered with vinyl. I have it in that state," he said.