BTS Jungkook warns Fans: "Don't send Food delivery home...we will take action"

Group BTS (BTS) member Jungkook has warned fans.On May 4, Jungkook posted a message on the official BTS fan community platform Weavers, saying, Do not send food delivery to your home. I will not eat it even if you give it to me. It is a message to the fans who found their home address and sent the delivery food.Jungkook said, Thank you for your heart, but please take care of yourself. Please do it yourself. If you send me one more time, I will look up the receipt order number you sent and take action.On the other hand, Jungkook donated 1 billion won through the Seoul National University children s hospital asking him to write for sick children and their families on March 14. Jungkook said, I hope that it will contribute a little to the children who are suffering.I hope that children can laugh healthily.Dont send food to your home.I wont eat it if you give it to me.I appreciate the sentiment, but since Im such a good eater,Why dont you buy your own?Please?If you send it one more time, I will look up the order number of the receipt you sent and take actionSo stop it haha

Group BTS (BTS) member Jungkook has warned Fans. On May 4, Jungkook posted a message on the official BTS Fan community platform Weavers, saying, "Do not send Food delivery to your home. I will not eat it even if you give it to me." It is a message to the Fans who found their home address and sent the delivery food. Jungkook said, "Thank you for your heart, but please take care of yourself. Please do it yourself." "If you send me one more time, I will look up the receipt order number you sent and take action. On the other hand, Jungkook donated 1 billion won through the Seoul National University children 's hospital asking him to write for sick children and their families on March 14. Jungkook said, "I hope that it will contribute a little to the children who are suffering. I hope that children can laugh healthily." Don't send food to your home. I won't eat it if you give it to me. I appreciate the sentiment, but since I'm such a good eater, Why don't you buy your own? Please? If you send it one more time, I will look up the order number of the receipt you sent and take action So stop it haha