Bae Jeong-nam, 'Telegraphic Paralysis Judgment' Bell is thrilled with the success of walking alone "This day is coming"

Bae Jeong-nam, a model-born actor, was thrilled to see a healthy dog.Bae Jeong-nam said on the 1st, Father, I am glad that this day has come. I am proud of my daughter.Bae Jeong-nams dog, Bell, was amazed by the way he walked alone without a wheelchair or ancillary equipment he had worn during rehabilitation training.I have worn a simple protector because I can not catch the center yet, but I can not compare it with the time when I was lying down without my neck properly.Bell, who had been diagnosed with general paralysis with an acute disc last year, was walking on both feet again, and Uhm Jung Hwa was delighted to say Congratulations and Sim Jinhwa was impressed by It is so delightful.Many netizens also celebrated by leaving comments such as Bell is too good, Bell and Father have had a lot of hardships in the meantime.

Bae Jeong-nam, a model-born actor, was thrilled to see a healthy dog. Bae Jeong-nam said on the 1st, "Father, I am glad that this day has come. I am proud of my daughter." Bae Jeong-nam's dog, Bell, was amazed by the way he walked alone without a wheelchair or ancillary equipment he had worn during rehabilitation training. I have worn a simple protector because I can not catch the center yet, but I can not compare it with the time when I was lying down without my neck properly. Bell, who had been diagnosed with general paralysis with an acute disc last year, was walking on both feet again, and Uhm Jung Hwa was delighted to say "Congratulations" and Sim Jinhwa was impressed by "It is so delightful." Many netizens also celebrated by leaving comments such as "Bell is too good", "Bell and Father have had a lot of hardships in the meantime.