The Boyz Sun Woo ⁇ My power is self-confident ⁇

My power is my confidence in myself.The Boyz Sun Woo was photographed with fashion magazine Beth Ellehem. The shooting was Sun Woos first solo picture, so it was a concept of energetic and playful boy.Sun Woo also seemed to fit well with my identity, so I thought I would not have to make it.Sun Woo, who plays an active part in the web entertainment  ⁇  social club  ⁇  introducing the recent liquor game, cited the pineapple flavored cocktail  ⁇  as his favorite drink.He then confessed that he could not stand the bitter taste of the liquor and drank only a drink-like cocktail.As an artist who regularly works on songs, I asked Sun Woo about the feelings I want to write as lyrics. Just as Derby and The Boyz are experiencing happiness and sadness together, it seems that they are naturally getting sick feelings as the year accumulates.When asked about the driving force that drives Sun Woo, he answered confidently, saying, If I dont have confidence, I wont be able to continue.The Boyz, who won five music broadcasts in March last year, will continue to be active in the future.
My power is my confidence in myself.The Boyz Sun Woo was photographed with fashion magazine Beth Ellehem. The shooting was Sun Woos first solo picture, so it was a concept of energetic and playful boy.Sun Woo also seemed to fit well with my identity, so I thought I would not have to make it.Sun Woo, who plays an active part in the web entertainment  ⁇  social club  ⁇  introducing the recent liquor game, cited the pineapple flavored cocktail  ⁇  as his favorite drink.He then confessed that he could not stand the bitter taste of the liquor and drank only a drink-like cocktail.As an artist who regularly works on songs, I asked Sun Woo about the feelings I want to write as lyrics. Just as Derby and The Boyz are experiencing happiness and sadness together, it seems that they are naturally getting sick feelings as the year accumulates.When asked about the driving force that drives Sun Woo, he answered confidently, saying, If I dont have confidence, I wont be able to continue.The Boyz, who won five music broadcasts in March last year, will continue to be active in the future.

My power is my confidence in myself. The Boyz Sun Woo was photographed with fashion magazine Beth Ellehem. The shooting was Sun Woo's first solo picture, so it was a concept of energetic and playful boy. Sun Woo also seemed to fit well with my identity, so I thought I would not have to make it. Sun Woo, who plays an active part in the web entertainment ⁇ social club ⁇ introducing the recent liquor game, cited the pineapple flavored cocktail ⁇ as his favorite drink. He then confessed that he could not stand the bitter taste of the liquor and drank only a drink-like cocktail. As an artist who regularly works on songs, I asked Sun Woo about the feelings I want to write as lyrics. Just as Derby and The Boyz are experiencing happiness and sadness together, it seems that they are naturally getting sick feelings as the year accumulates. When asked about the driving force that drives Sun Woo, he answered confidently, saying, If I dont have confidence, I wont be able to continue. The Boyz, who won five music broadcasts in March last year, will continue to be active in the future.