'stock price manipulation Damage Appeal' Dr. Hye-Kyung "Im Chang-jung Call at Dawn and .Investment Recommendation NO" Explanation (Oh!

Singer Dr. Hye-Kyung was identified as an entertainer who suffered investment damage by Im Chang-jung.In particular, he corrected the misinformation, saying, I have never received an investment proposal from Im Chang-jung.The former media reported that Im Chang-jung sold a portion of his entertainment companys stake for 5 billion won and invested 3 billion won in stock price manipulation forces.In relation to this, Im Chang-jung explained that it was a clear misinformation that he recommended investment to his colleague A, who was reported on his SNS on the 27th. Unfortunately, I did not know anything until this happened.It was not until the media reported that I was intuitive that something was wrong late, I strongly protested against them, but it was too late and there was no use.In the meantime, one media reported that there was an entertainer A who had received investment from Im Chang-jung and suffered damage.It is claimed that the singer is Dr. Hye-Kyung and that Hye-Kyung already knew the stock price manipulation party before he knew Im Chang-jung.On the same day, Im Chang-jung said, I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. Its more than obvious.I have confirmed that this is a mistake to my colleague A. Later, at midnight, Dr. Hye-Kyung also conveyed his position through his personal SNS through Love Live!He said, I am in a hurry to turn on Love Live!Then Dr. Hye-Kyung said, I signed an exclusive contract with a company (stock price manipulation per day), and since I have not had a company for a long time, I wanted to be active and went to the contract.I found out that the company was introduced as a company with Chois surname by his nephews son-in-law. Especially, the company appealed that the singer Im Chang-jung came before the contract.Dr. Hye-Kyung said, I bought a stake in Im Chang-jung company. Im Chang-jung was a singer who liked it so much that I signed an exclusive contract.In fact, I ate with the representative company family, Im Chang-jung, and Im Chang-jungs wife (West White) and went up to the company (to make an exclusive contract). However, in this process, company Exclusive said that it should be left to him instead of receiving 100 million won in advance.Dr. Hye-Kyung said, I signed a contract because I needed a company, and I left it because I had to leave it (100 million won down payment). After that, I made a cell phone and said that I had to do a goddess in the process. I did not know what it was, and later said that I borrowed money, so I never borrowed money in my life. He said, I told him to take care of the money from the company. The problem was that I had to download a questionable application by creating a cell phone as a condition to manage the down payment.Dr. Hye-Kyung said, I do not know how to do it, but I received the application Down on my cell phone. I told them that I can see everything they do, including the bank I dealt with. At first I doubted it. No one said they would take the money, I found it info.Of course I thought it was not my money, and I thought it was money to pay for the event. In other words, Dr. Hye-Kyung did not know anything and followed what they told him. After that, he confirmed that the money suddenly rose. Hye-Kyung said that he later invested 40 million won in his money.He explained the damage in detail, saying, I gave 40 million won (US$44,800) more to my hard-earned money, but I ended up losing money.He said, I thought there was no way to use my hands, and this time passed.Dr. Hye-Kyung said again, Im Chang-jung has never talked to me about investment.I did not invest in Im Chang-jung, he said. I just needed a company, so I signed a contract, and the company had to leave 100 million Exclusive down payment, and I did what they asked me to do. I was left with more than 40 million won.Once again, Im Chang-jung has never recommended investment. At the end of the broadcast, he said, I told you that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by I added the reason I explained.

Singer Dr. Hye-Kyung was identified as an entertainer who suffered Investment damage by Im Chang-jung. In particular, he corrected the misinformation, saying, "I have never received an Investment proposal from Im Chang-jung." The former media reported that Im Chang-jung sold a portion of his entertainment company's stake for 5 billion won and invested 3 billion won in stock price manipulation forces. In relation to this, Im Chang-jung explained that it was a clear misinformation that he recommended Investment to his colleague A, who was reported on his SNS on the 27th. Unfortunately, I did not know anything until this happened. It was not until the media reported that I was intuitive that something was wrong late, I strongly protested against them, but it was too late and there was no use. In the meantime, one media reported that there was an entertainer A who had received Investment from Im Chang-jung and suffered damage. It is claimed that the singer is Dr. Hye-Kyung and that Hye-Kyung already knew the stock price manipulation party before he knew Im Chang-jung. On the same day, Im Chang-jung said, "I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the world. It's more than obvious. I have confirmed that this is a mistake to my colleague A. " Later, at midnight, Dr. Hye-Kyung also conveyed his position through his personal SNS through Love Live! He said, "I am in a hurry to turn on Love Live!" Then Dr. Hye-Kyung said, "I signed an Exclusive contract with a company (stock price manipulation per day), and since I have not had a company for a long time, I wanted to be active and went to the contract. I found out that the company was introduced as a company with Choi's surname by his nephew's son-in-law. "Especially, the company appealed that the singer Im Chang-jung came before the contract. Dr. Hye-Kyung said, "I bought a stake in Im Chang-jung company. Im Chang-jung was a singer who liked it so much that I signed an Exclusive contract. In fact, I ate with the representative company family, Im Chang-jung, and Im Chang-jung's wife (West White) and went up to the company (to make an Exclusive contract). " However, in this process, company Exclusive said that it should be left to him instead of receiving 100 million won in advance. Dr. Hye-Kyung said, "I signed a contract because I needed a company, and I left it because I had to leave it (100 million won down payment). After that, I made a cell phone and said that I had to do a 'goddess' in the process. I did not know what it was, and later said that I borrowed money, so I never borrowed money in my life. "He said," I told him to take care of the money from the company. " The problem was that I had to download a questionable application by creating a cell phone as a condition to manage the down payment. Dr. Hye-Kyung said, "I do not know how to do it, but I received the application Down on my cell phone. I told them that I can see everything they do, including the bank I dealt with." "At first I doubted it. No one said they would take the money, I found it 'info'. Of course I thought it was not my money, and I thought it was money to pay for the event. " In other words, Dr. Hye-Kyung did not know anything and followed what they told him. After that, he confirmed that the money suddenly rose. Hye-Kyung said that he later invested 40 million won in his money. He explained the damage in detail, saying, "I gave 40 million won (US$44,800) more to my hard-earned money, but I ended up losing money." He said, "I thought there was no way to use my hands, and this time passed." Dr. Hye-Kyung said again, "Im Chang-jung has never talked to me about Investment. I did not invest in Im Chang-jung, "he said." I just needed a company, so I signed a contract, and the company had to leave 100 million Exclusive down payment, and I did what they asked me to do. I was left with more than 40 million won. Once again, Im Chang-jung has never recommended Investment. " At the end of the broadcast, he said, "I told you that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I was blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by the fact that I am blinded by I added the reason I explained.