SHINee Key, Cook Top Model Every day after work, I am more nervous than SAT (Nahonsan)

The Qualifications Acquisition Project of the  ⁇ I Live Alone ⁇  SHINee key begins.On April 7, MBC  ⁇  I Live Alone  ⁇  (director Huh Kang Ji-hee Park Soo-bin) depicts the Cook acquisition Top Model of SHINee key.Kee earlier summarized Rob Reiner in 2023 and burned his enthusiasm by saying that he wanted to win Cook Qualifications, which had failed in the past due to his busy schedule.Especially, I focused on studying for a while, and suddenly I fell into a self-consciousness.He said that he had worked hard to finish his work so that he had such enthusiasm recently, and that he had been studying schedules and Qualifications in the meantime.I have to stick to everything I see around Exam.The Cook Exam, which is aimed at the key, gives the second practical skillExam qualification only to those who have passed the first handwriting Exam.The key is to find a Cuisine institute to prepare for the practical skillExam, which must be completed in time and on time, with two of the 30 Cuisines.The key to getting a chance to attend a daily Cuisine class is surprised to see more detailed and detailed practical skillExam courses and standards than expected.I am confused. I am concentrating on the class for a while. I do not buy it at the mart. Do you make it yourself?  ⁇ ,  ⁇  Plating is discretion?  ⁇  It is said that you are proud of the hot-blooded  ⁇  student  ⁇  mode. .After returning home from class, the key is to prepare a cooking suit, cooking utensils, food ingredients, and then Top Model for Cuisine practice.He first dresses up a cooking suit neatly and robs a gaze like a restaurant chef.Future  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Top Model menu is Waldorf salad and potato cream soup learned at school.In the meantime,  ⁇  I Live Alone  ⁇  also complicated and difficult Cuisine  ⁇   ⁇  The Rainbow  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  called the key to pass the first gateway for practical skillExam to amplify the curiosity.Especially, the key makes two menus and it is better than I thought.The Rob Reiner realization project of the key can be confirmed through I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 7th.

The Qualifications Acquisition Project of the ⁇ I Live AloneSHINee key begins. On April 7, MBC ⁇ I Live Alone ⁇ (director Huh Kang Ji-hee Park Soo-bin) depicts the Cook acquisition Top Model of SHINee key. Kee earlier summarized Rob Reiner in 2023 and burned his enthusiasm by saying that he wanted to win Cook Qualifications, which had failed in the past due to his busy schedule. Especially, I focused on studying for a while, and suddenly I fell into a self-consciousness. He said that he had worked hard to finish his work so that he had such enthusiasm recently, and that he had been studying schedules and Qualifications in the meantime. I have to stick to everything I see around Exam. The Cook Exam, which is aimed at the key, gives the second practical skill Exam qualification only to those who have passed the first handwriting Exam. The key is to find a Cuisine institute to prepare for the practical skill Exam, which must be completed in time and on time, with two of the 30 Cuisines. The key to getting a chance to attend a daily Cuisine class is surprised to see more detailed and detailed practical skill Exam courses and standards than expected. I am confused. I am concentrating on the class for a while. I do not buy it at the mart. Do you make it yourself? ⁇ , ⁇ Plating is discretion? ⁇ It is said that you are proud of the hot-blooded ⁇ student ⁇ mode. . After returning home from class, the key is to prepare a Cooking suit, Cooking utensils, food ingredients, and then Top Model for Cuisine practice. He first dresses up a Cooking suit neatly and robs a gaze like a restaurant chef. Future ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Top Model menu is Waldorf salad and potato cream soup learned at school. In the meantime, ⁇ I Live Alone ⁇ also complicated and difficult Cuisine ⁇ ⁇ The Rainbow ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ called the key to pass the first gateway for practical skill Exam to amplify the curiosity. Especially, the key makes two menus and it is better than I thought. The Rob Reiner realization Project of the key can be confirmed through 'I Live Alone' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 7th.