Seo In-young, First Newlywed Home Revealed: White Interiors "Thank You So Much for Husband" ('Solitude One Trainee')

Singer Seo In-young has unveiled his honeymoon with Pet along with his new home.Seo In-young appeared on TVN STORY  ⁇  Solitude a trainee  ⁇  which was broadcasted at 8:20 pm on the 13th.Seo In-young, who met Kang Hyung-wook on the day, said, Ive been waiting for a long time. I thought I would like you to visit me. I also introduced three pets that smile just by looking at them.In addition, Seo In-young showed a deep affection for Pet, saying, It is really good to take a walk in this neighborhood with the introduction of sensual honeymoon interiors. If my baby was a shoe in the past, it has now changed to Pet.Seo In-young said, In fact, Husband was not a companion.Not only did Husband say that he would not have been married if he did not like Pet, but now Husband smiled happily, saying that he would clean up his own bowels and give him snacks.Seo In-young said, Husband would not have been accustomed to living with Pet. Thank you very much. Husband is the opposite of me.So I said that I was in love, and I made the audience excited by revealing the episode at the time of the proposal.On the other hand, Seo In-young, who is currently living a happy new life, plans to meet the public with various activities in the future.Solitude for a TraineeIts just that, uh,Its just that, uh,Its just that, uh,Its just that, uh,Its just that, uh,Its just that, uh,Its just that, uh,Its just that, uh,

Singer Seo In-young has unveiled his honeymoon with Pet along with his new home. Seo In-young appeared on TVN STORY ⁇ Solitude a trainee ⁇ which was broadcasted at 8:20 pm on the 13th. Seo In-young, who met Kang Hyung-wook on the day, said, "I've been waiting for a long time. I thought I would like you to visit me." I also introduced three Pets that smile just by looking at them. In addition, Seo In-young showed a deep affection for Pet, saying, "It is really good to take a walk in this neighborhood with the introduction of sensual honeymoon interiors." "If my baby was a shoe in the past, it has now changed to Pet." Seo In-young said, "In fact, Husband was not a companion. Not only did Husband say that he would not have been married if he did not like Pet, but now Husband smiled happily, saying that he would clean up his own bowels and give him snacks. Seo In-young said, "Husband would not have been accustomed to living with Pet. Thank you very much." Husband is the opposite of me. So I said that I was in love, and I made the audience excited by revealing the episode at the time of the proposal. On the other hand, Seo In-young, who is currently living a happy new life, plans to meet the public with various activities in the future. "Solitude for a trainee" It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh, It's just that, uh,