Na Young-seok PD ⁇ Leave KBS for 11 years, what is this? (MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square)

Producer Na Young-seok visited KBS Studio for the first time in 11 years.Na Young-seok PD appeared as the first guest in KBS cool FM Lee Eunjis MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square (hereinafter MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square)Producer Na appeared on KBS Radio for the first time since leaving KBS in 2012.Lee Eunji said, My specialty is Ding, Disappearance, Failure. I am an entertainer who is one of the best entertainers in Korea with one talent.Producer Na said, I dont want to do this. I regret it as soon as I come in. After 10 years since I left, I dont know what kind of luxury this is.PD has built a relationship with Lee Eunji and tvN  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Earth Arcade . PD said, I want you to look pretty and cheer Eunji a lot.

Producer Na Young-seok visited KBS Studio for the first time in 11 years. Na Young-seok PD appeared as the first guest in KBS cool FM Lee Eunji's MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square' (hereinafter MBC Gayo DaejeonTown square) Producer Na appeared on KBS Radio for the first time since leaving KBS in 2012. Lee Eunji said, "My specialty is 'Ding', 'Disappearance', 'Failure'. I am an entertainer who is one of the best entertainers in Korea with one talent. Producer Na said, "I don't want to do this. I regret it as soon as I come in. After 10 years since I left, I don't know what kind of luxury this is." PD has built a relationship with Lee Eunji and tvN ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Earth Arcade '. PD said, "I want you to look pretty and cheer Eunji a lot."