Lim Young-woong, Choi Jung-yoon, is not in the public order.

Actor Choi Jung-yoons Illegal filming controversy has heated up the Internet.Choi Jung-yoon filmed Illegal on the screen where his movie Rebound was screened and released it to social network service.According to Article 104-6 of the Video Works Act (prohibition of recording of video works, etc.), it is Illegal to record or distribute using a recording device in a movie theater being screened.On the 5th, Choi Jung-yoon uploaded some of the scenes of the Rebound released on the day, saying, It is Illegal to shoot and distribute the movie being screened. He deleted the post and said, Im sorry.I didnt know, he apologized.Veteran actor Choi Jung-yoon, who appeared in many films such as Scissors, Father, Circle, Yoobi, Minshin Sabah, Radio Star Many netizens frowned.The public order that must be kept in the movie theater, such as unauthorized photography or recording, refraining from using a cell phone, and not making a loud noise, is always guided through the screen before the movie screening.Earlier actors Kang Han-Na, Oh Hye-won, and Son Seok-gu were also controversial as observers.In 2019, the three visited the theater to cheer for Play Pride, starring fellow actor Kim Joo-heon.Since then, the review of Play, which said it interfered with the flow of Play by laughing and stretching, has spread rapidly, and Kang Han-Na and Oh Hye-won apologized for the scene, which is not a scene for three people to laugh around online communication sites.Kang Han-Na bowed his head, saying, It wasnt a scene that would make me laugh during the play, but Im sorry that the part where I laughed and the part where I put a V on when the camera was facing the seats in the audience affected the audience and caused inconvenience.Oh Hye-won also apologized, I apologize for any inconvenience, and Son Seok-gu refuted, I did not have a shameful visit.Enormously loved-up trot star Lim Young-woong also took a hit to the image earlier with indoor smoking and no-masks.In 2021, a media report released a photo of Lim Young-woong smoking in a waiting area in the building.On top of that, it was mandatory to wear a mask due to COVID-19, but Lim Young-woong was controversial because he was not wearing a mask alone.According to Article 9 of the National Health Promotion Act, smoking in a place where smoking is prohibited can impose a fine of up to 100,000 won.Lim Young-woong commented, I have been greatly hurt and disappointed by my fans.I should have been in charge every moment with a sense of responsibility, but I think I was lacking, he said. I will try to reflect on myself and become a mature person by taking lessons today.

Actor Choi Jung-yoon's Illegal filming controversy has heated up the Internet. Choi Jung-yoon filmed Illegal on the screen where his movie 'Rebound' was screened and released it to social network service. According to Article 104-6 of the Video Works Act (prohibition of recording of video works, etc.), it is Illegal to record or distribute using a recording device in a movie theater being screened. On the 5th, Choi Jung-yoon uploaded some of the scenes of the "Rebound" released on the day, saying, "It is Illegal to shoot and distribute the movie being screened." He deleted the post and said, "I'm sorry. "I didn't know," he apologized. Veteran actor Choi Jung-yoon, who appeared in many films such as 'Scissors', 'Father', 'Circle', 'Yoobi', 'Minshin Sabah', 'Radio Star' Many netizens frowned. The public order that must be kept in the movie theater, such as unauthorized photography or recording, refraining from using a cell phone, and not making a loud noise, is always guided through the screen before the movie screening. Earlier actors Kang Han-Na, Oh Hye-won, and Son Seok-gu were also controversial as observers. In 2019, the three visited the theater to cheer for Play "Pride," starring fellow actor Kim Joo-heon. Since then, the review of Play, which said it interfered with the flow of Play by laughing and stretching, has spread rapidly, and Kang Han-Na and Oh Hye-won apologized for the scene, which is not a scene for three people to laugh around online communication sites. Kang Han-Na bowed his head, saying, "It wasn't a scene that would make me laugh during the Play, but I'm sorry that the part where I laughed and the part where I put a V on when the camera was facing the seats in the audience affected the audience and caused inconvenience." Oh Hye-won also apologized, "I apologize for any inconvenience," and Son Seok-gu refuted, "I did not have a shameful visit." Enormously loved-up trot star Lim Young-woong also took a hit to the image earlier with indoor smoking and no-masks. In 2021, a media report released a photo of Lim Young-woong smoking in a waiting area in the building. On top of that, it was mandatory to wear a mask due to COVID-19, but Lim Young-woong was controversial because he was not wearing a mask alone. According to Article 9 of the National Health Promotion Act, smoking in a place where smoking is prohibited can impose a fine of up to 100,000 won. Lim Young-woong commented, "I have been greatly hurt and disappointed by my fans. I should have been in charge every moment with a sense of responsibility, but I think I was lacking, "he said." I will try to reflect on myself and become a mature person by taking lessons today. "