Kim Shin-Young "I've been in a cast for a week and I can move my fingers. I hate Camping" (Elf Princess Rane)

In MBC FM4Us Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which aired on the 6th (Thursday), DJ Kim Shin-Young thanked Soran and listeners for filling the vacancy as a special DJ the previous day.DJ Kim Shin-Young said, Its been a week since I took off my cast.I think I am very happy to be able to move my fingers and open my arms to some extent.  Yesterday I left my seat because of the schedule, and I am so grateful to Soran of the band turmoil that made it a very full place, thank you.And thank you again for our Elf Princess Rane teachers who are constantly waiting. Kim Shin-Young said, There was a commercial shoot yesterday. I tried to shoot the commercial, wash it, do housework, get myself together, and make a phone call, but I didnt call, and added, I support the music of the band.Kim Shin-Young then introduced the story of a listener who said, I am going to Camping on Saturday. I am going to buy fresh abalone to roast abalone butter.I do not know why Im camping. To be honest, everyone goes out and I like the house so much. The house is so lovely and warm. I do not know why I go to the dirt floor and build another house.I dont understand.Kim Shin-Young is broadcasted on MBC FM4U (91.9MHz in the metropolitan area) from 12:00 to 2:00 every day, and can be heard through PC and smartphone application mini.iMBC  ⁇  Screen Captured Radio

In MBC FM4U's "Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young," which aired on the 6th (Thursday), DJ Kim Shin-Young thanked Soran and listeners for filling the vacancy as a special DJ the previous day. DJ Kim Shin-Young said, "It's been a week since I took off my cast. I think I am very happy to be able to move my fingers and open my arms to some extent. "" Yesterday I left my seat because of the schedule, and I am so grateful to Soran of the band turmoil that made it a very full place, thank you. And thank you again for our Elf Princess Rane' teachers who are constantly waiting. " Kim Shin-Young said, "There was a commercial shoot yesterday. I tried to shoot the commercial, wash it, do housework, get myself together, and make a phone call, but I didn't call," and added, "I support the music of the band." Kim Shin-Young then introduced the story of a listener who said, "I am going to Camping on Saturday. I am going to buy fresh abalone to roast abalone butter. "I do not know why I'm Camping." To be honest, everyone goes out and I like the house so much. "The house is so lovely and warm." I do not know why I go to the dirt floor and build another house. I don't understand." Kim Shin-Young' is broadcasted on MBC FM4U (91.9MHz in the metropolitan area) from 12:00 to 2:00 every day, and can be heard through PC and smartphone application 'mini'. iMBC ⁇ Screen Captured Radio