Hyun Joo Lim Announces Pregnancy "Shedding Tears" After Two Months of Marriage

Hyun Joo Lim MBC announcer announces pregnancy news.On the 27th, Hyun Joo Lim confessed to his SNS that we have a miraculous blessing. Two hearts are beating in me.Hyun Joo Lim said, I learned about Wedding ceremony in February just ten days ago. When I saw the test machine, I heard a voice saying I have to go and tears flowed.It seemed to send me a signal that I am here. I met Daniel in January of last year, and the baby came in January, just a year later, he said.Hyun Joo Lim said, The January month, which was also accompanied by the Wedding ceremony, the two-month morning sickness that started as soon as the Wedding ceremony ended, and now the ballast came.I am surprised at the changes that have come to my life. I am feeling a lot in the process of becoming a mother. Every mother in the world is great.On the other hand, Hyun Joo Lim posted a wedding ceremony with British writer Daniel Tudor in February. Hyun Joo Lim joined MBC in 2013 as an announcer.MBC News Today, Live Broadcast This Morning, and Tamna TV.A miraculous blessing has come to us, and inside me, two hearts are beating. ⁇I found out about the wedding ceremony last February just 10 days ago.At that time, I was busy with book publishing, broadcasting, lecturing, preparing for Wedding ceremony. How did the baby come to me at that time and grow up in me? When I saw the test machine, I heard a voice saying  I was crying.Its like hes sending me a sign that hes here. ⁇Tae-myung is a January month. I met my life partner Daniel in January of last year, and the baby came just one year later in January. ⁇The baby actually came to Daniels dream earlier than that, and one day in late January, we were sitting on the couch together, and he said, ⁇  I had a strange dream yesterday that Ive never had before.  ⁇  I was lying on the bed in my dream, and there was a 2-year-old baby lying next to Daniel. I stroked his head and said that it was the first time I realized how it felt to be a father. ⁇When I heard that, I said, What is it, Taemong? I laughed and laughed. There is no story about Taemong in England. ⁇Wedding ceremony, January month, two months of morning sickness that started as soon as Wedding ceremony was over, and now the ballast has come.Im supposed to meet him in October, and its so soon, and the changes in my life are amazing to me. ⁇I am feeling a lot in the process of becoming a mother. Every mother in the world is great! ⁇Today is a happy birthday, January month I prayed for the health of this and thank you for the most affectionate husband in the world.IMBC  ⁇  Photo source SNS

Hyun Joo Lim MBC announcer announces pregnancy news. On the 27th, Hyun Joo Lim confessed to his SNS that "we have a miraculous blessing. Two hearts are beating in me." Hyun Joo Lim said, "I learned about Wedding ceremony in February just ten days ago." When I saw the test machine, I heard a voice saying "I have to go" and tears flowed. It seemed to send me a signal that 'I am here'. " "I met Daniel in January of last year, and the baby came in January, just a year later," he said. Hyun Joo Lim said, "The january month, which was also accompanied by the Wedding ceremony, the two-month morning sickness that started as soon as the Wedding ceremony ended, and now the ballast came. "I am surprised at the changes that have come to my life. I am feeling a lot in the process of becoming a mother. Every mother in the world is great." On the other hand, Hyun Joo Lim posted a Wedding ceremony with British writer Daniel Tudor in February. Hyun Joo Lim joined MBC in 2013 as an announcer. MBC News Today, Live Broadcast This Morning, and Tamna TV. A miraculous blessing has come to us, and inside me, two hearts are beating. ⁇ I found out about the Wedding ceremony last February just 10 days ago. At that time, I was busy with book publishing, broadcasting, lecturing, preparing for Wedding ceremony. How did the baby come to me at that time and grow up in me? When I saw the test machine, I heard a voice saying " I was crying. It's like he's sending me a sign that he's here. ⁇ Tae-myung is a january month. I met my life partner Daniel in January of last year, and the baby came just one year later in January. ⁇ The baby actually came to Daniel's dream earlier than that, and one day in late January, we were sitting on the couch together, and he said, ⁇ I had a strange dream yesterday that I've never had before. ⁇ I was lying on the bed in my dream, and there was a 2-year-old baby lying next to Daniel. I stroked his head and said that it was the first time I realized how it felt to be a father. ⁇ When I heard that, I said, "What is it, Taemong?" I laughed and laughed. "There is no story about Taemong in England. ⁇ Wedding ceremony, january month, two months of morning sickness that started as soon as Wedding ceremony was over, and now the ballast has come. I'm supposed to meet him in October, and it's so soon, and the changes in my life are amazing to me. ⁇ I am feeling a lot in the process of becoming a mother. "Every mother in the world is great! ⁇ Today is a happy birthday, january month I prayed for the health of this and thank you for the most affectionate husband in the world. IMBC ⁇ Photo source SNS