'Drunk driving three episodes': The Legend of Haolan, returning to the air with 'mask king kaewang'? "Cheer up"

In the MBC entertainment program maskking kaewang broadcasted on the 9th, The Legend of Haolan appeared as Gods voice.Ji-sun, a singer who recognized him on the day, said, If you know a person, you can tell by his posture and gait.The Legend of Haolan said, In fact, I thought I should not fall in the first round, but I thank you for staying until the end. Especially when I announced the results of the vote, I love you for ten minutes. I love you with all my heart.I dont have a lot of experience, and I tend to be very nervous. Today, I received warm support from the first round. I could have worked up the courage to stand until the end, he said.The Legend of Haolan was arrested in September 2016 for a drunken driving accident and was fined 7 million won for violating the Special Act on Traffic Accidents and the Road Traffic Act.At that time, The Legend of Haolan collided with a construction guided vehicle that was stopped at the southern end of the Seongsu Bridge in Seoul, and one person sitting in the drivers seat was injured.At the time, The Legend of Haolan had a blood alcohol level of 0.101%, which amounted to a license revocation.The Legend of Haolan, who had previously been fined for Drunk Driving on two occasions, has gone into self-restraint due to a third Drunk Driving charge.He resumed his career in two years with the release of his single album in October 2018. After that, he appeared on tvN Free Doctor M in March 2022 and said, I made a very big mistake six years ago and suffered great guilt.At that time, I was sorry that I had touched Clazziquai, so I told Clazziquai that I was ready to be left alone, saying, You can leave me alone.The Legend of Haolan did not show much activity after the Free Doctor M appearance, but appeared in maskking kaewang and launched a signal to resume activities in earnest.

In the MBC entertainment program 'mask king kaewang' broadcasted on the 9th, The Legend of Haolan appeared as 'God's voice'. Ji-sun, a singer who recognized him on the day, said, "If you know a person, you can tell by his posture and gait. The Legend of Haolan said, "In fact, I thought I should not fall in the first round, but I thank you for staying until the end. Especially when I announced the results of the vote, I love you for ten minutes. I love you with all my heart." "I don't have a lot of experience, and I tend to be very nervous. Today, I received warm support from the first round. I could have worked up the courage to stand until the end," he said. The Legend of Haolan was arrested in September 2016 for a drunken driving accident and was fined 7 million won for violating the Special Act on Traffic Accidents and the Road Traffic Act. At that time, The Legend of Haolan collided with a construction guided vehicle that was stopped at the southern end of the Seongsu Bridge in Seoul, and one person sitting in the driver's seat was injured. At the time, The Legend of Haolan had a blood alcohol level of 0.101%, which amounted to a license revocation. The Legend of Haolan, who had previously been fined for Drunk driving on two occasions, has gone into Self-restraint due to a third Drunk driving charge. He resumed his career in two years with the release of his single album in October 2018. After that, he appeared on tvN 'Free Doctor M' in March 2022 and said, "I made a very big mistake six years ago and suffered great guilt. At that time, I was sorry that I had touched Clazziquai, so I told Clazziquai that I was ready to be left alone, saying, "You can leave me alone." The Legend of Haolan did not show much activity after the 'Free Doctor M' appearance, but appeared in 'mask king kaewang' and launched a signal to resume activities in earnest.