Drunk driving only 3 times ⁇ The Legend of Haolan, ⁇ mask ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇

The appearance of the singer The Legend of Haolan is a hot topic.The Legend of Haolan appeared on the 9th MBC  ⁇  mask  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ............................................................................................................................................................................The Legend of Haolan, who appeared on the day with a funky fox, won the second round of the big boys and the third round of the round swing, and advanced to the 197th mask.However, he lost 10 masks to the championship trophy, which received 89 votes, and missed the mask.The Legend of Haolan, who took off his mask, said, I actually came to the first round, but I came to think that I should not, but I thank you for staying late.I will be releasing a single album soon. Please remember me and listen to me a lot. Thank you so much for making me stand on a good stage. I was so happy to sing. I will say hello to you again.After the broadcast, a message was posted on the audience board protesting the appearance of The Legend of Haolan. ⁇ Drunk driving is a very big crime that can bring down a family.  ⁇  Do not let the broadcast that helps the return of The Convict be abolished  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  The Convict TV  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Do not let anyone appear  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Drunk driving If you send a person out three times because there is no one to send out.

The appearance of the singer The Legend of Haolan is a hot topic. The Legend of Haolan appeared on the 9th MBC ⁇ mask ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ............................................................................................................................................................................ The Legend of Haolan, who appeared on the day with a funky fox, won the second round of the big boys and the third round of the round swing, and advanced to the 197th mask. However, he lost 10 masks to the championship trophy, which received 89 votes, and missed the mask. The Legend of Haolan, who took off his mask, said, "I actually came to the first round, but I came to think that I should not, but I thank you for staying late. "I will be releasing a single album soon. Please remember me and listen to me a lot." "Thank you so much for making me stand on a good stage. I was so happy to sing. I will say hello to you again." After the broadcast, a message was posted on the audience board protesting the appearance of The Legend of Haolan. ⁇ Drunk driving is a very big crime that can bring down a family. ⁇ Do not let the broadcast that helps the return of The Convict be abolished ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ The Convict TV ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Do not let anyone appear ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Drunk driving If you send a person out three times because there is no one to send out.