Dr. Hye-Kyung also said, "stock price manipulation damage?

Dr. Hye-Kyung released a lengthy post on Friday.Earlier. Hye-Kyung surprised everyone by being known as a fellow entertainer who left money to the stock price manipulation party with Long March.I was introduced to this company in question through my close sister.When I saw that I was working alone without an exclusive company, I introduced it as an exclusive company. The company representative is his nephews son-in-law. If something happens, Sister can solve it. I think it would be good here. I bought a Tv channel and bought a movie and a webtoon company.The Sister has coordinated the Exclusive contract settlement and said that it will give you 100 million won as a down payment and leave it to the company.It was a strange condition, but I believed that there was no company for a long time, Sister, and my nephews son-in-law.I do not think that money is my money because I do not have an exclusive contract case except for idol nowadays, and I think that it is good to receive it later and I can not help it if I do not receive it.I needed a fence rather than money and the song was hungry. Exclusive contract talks came and went, and the company said that they would buy the shares of Long March Andreu Buenafuente.The representative is Long March. I liked it better when I worked with Long March.On the day of signing the Exclusive contract, Sister, who introduced the company, made two contracts, and the company representative and Sister and three others signed an Exclusive contract.When Long March entered the company and Andreu Buenafuente corporation came into existence, I had to transfer the contract at that time.I finished the contract and it took time to eat with Long March, and after that I had to leave the money according to the conditions suggested by the company.In the process, I talked about the goddess. What is it? I asked you to borrow money.After the exclusive contract, I looked through the app that the company laid out, and I thought it was geniuses when I saw 100 million +300 and +400 there.I thought that if I worked hard and made money from now on, I would leave it to my company. Every time I made money, I sent a little money. It was 40 million won. I did not know the account number when I sent the money.Sometimes when I press the info, I like it because the money is blowing. I had no idea that this would happen.Yesterday, when I pressed the money, the money was greatly gone, so I talked to the representative, but there was no answer. I asked him what was going on with one person. He said that he was in a hurry for two days.At that time, I asked him, What is the buyout? He asked me to call High Investment.When I was busy, the people who were next to me helped me. I tried to buy it with an app, but there was nothing I could do. I did not know my password. The guide informed me that I wanted to reset my password and organize it, but there was no way.I also called the representative of Long March company. I asked him what was going on and he said, We are interviewing JTBC now.The article is an irritating title that is more ridiculous. I believe it is a recommendation for Long March Investment, and I received a call from an unknown number in the early hours. Oh Long March.I never interviewed him like that. I told him and I hung up. It may not be as accurate as ai, but in my memory, this is the order,Its the truth!Im Long March also met with an issue related to Exclusive company, and as an investment solicitor, I got an article and I objected to all the media that wrote the article without mentioning my real name, as if it were involved in stock price manipulation.I never met this company for investment purposes.

Dr. Hye-Kyung released a lengthy post on Friday. Earlier. Hye-Kyung surprised everyone by being known as a fellow entertainer who left money to the stock price manipulation party with Long March. I was introduced to this company in question through my close Sister. When I saw that I was working alone without an Exclusive company, I introduced it as an Exclusive company. The company representative is his nephew's son-in-law. If something happens, Sister can solve it. I think it would be good here. I bought a Tv channel and bought a movie and a webtoon company. The Sister has coordinated the Exclusive contract settlement and said that it will give you 100 million won as a down payment and leave it to the company. It was a strange condition, but I believed that there was no company for a long time, Sister, and my nephew's son-in-law. I do not think that money is my money because I do not have an Exclusive contract case except for idol nowadays, and I think that it is good to receive it later and I can not help it if I do not receive it. I needed a fence rather than money and the song was hungry. Exclusive contract talks came and went, and the company said that they would buy the shares of Long March Andreu Buenafuente. The representative is Long March. "I liked it better when I worked with Long March. On the day of signing the Exclusive contract, Sister, who introduced the company, made two contracts, and the company representative and Sister and three others signed an Exclusive contract. When Long March entered the company and Andreu Buenafuente corporation came into existence, I had to transfer the contract at that time. I finished the contract and it took time to eat with Long March, and after that I had to leave the money according to the conditions suggested by the company. In the process, I talked about the goddess. What is it? I asked you to borrow money. After the Exclusive contract, I looked through the app that the company laid out, and I thought it was geniuses when I saw 100 million +300 and +400 there. I thought that if I worked hard and made money from now on, I would leave it to my company. Every time I made money, I sent a little money. It was 40 million won. I did not know the account number when I sent the money. Sometimes when I press the info, I like it because the money is blowing. I had no idea that this would happen. Yesterday, when I pressed the money, the money was greatly gone, so I talked to the representative, but there was no answer. I asked him what was going on with one person. He said that he was in a hurry for two days. At that time, I asked him, "What is the buyout?" He asked me to call High Investment. When I was busy, the people who were next to me helped me. I tried to buy it with an app, but there was nothing I could do. I did not know my password. The guide informed me that I wanted to reset my password and organize it, but there was no way. I also called the representative of Long March company. I asked him what was going on and he said, "We are interviewing JTBC now." The article is an irritating title that is more ridiculous. I believe it is a recommendation for Long March Investment, and I received a call from an unknown number in the early hours. "Oh Long March. I never interviewed him like that. I told him and I hung up. It may not be as accurate as ai, but in my memory, this is the order, It's the truth! Im Long March also met with an issue related to Exclusive company, and as an Investment solicitor, I got an article and I objected to all the media that wrote the article without mentioning my real name, as if it were involved in stock price manipulation. I never met this company for Investment purposes.