Young Tak, Milagro de Dios, not the beautiful Stradivarius

The singer turned to Trot Singer for a long time and said goodbye to him. He wrote the expression Beautiful Stradivarius, but Stradivarius was not so beautiful.I am going to finish my beautiful Stradivarius here with my start as a Trot singer in 2016 and have been walking for seven years, he said through an official fan cafe on the 23rd.He said, I think I am now because I have been together for a long time if it is short and long if it is short, and have supported me with unchanging mind and best effort even though there have been many twists and turns.I am grateful to all the employees who have worked hard for the singer even in all the circumstances and circumstances until today, when I have been in love with the difficult times that I have been dreaming together. I will finish the schedule together so that I can finish the meaning of the ending together. The debut of the song I Love You in 2007 was a Trot singer from 2016. Although it attracted popularity in 2019, it was virtually unknown until it appeared on TV Mr. Trot in 2020.Mr. Trot. He was the top star in the Trot, and he returned to work after finishing the consignment management period with New Era Entertainment, but the following year he came up with the fatal name Buyer.Mr. A was sent to the prosecution for alleged violation of the law on the promotion of the music industry in November 2021. Mr. A asked Buyer to come out of his house in 2019, I was charged with tens of millions of won.Mr. A said, I am sorry for worrying about the unfortunate incident, he said, I proceeded arbitrarily, but some also claimed to have tolerated Buyers work.He said, I have already been investigated by an investigative agency and have been investigated, he said. The reported Katokbang was created to share the broadcast schedule with the manager hired by the representative. I did not pay much attention to the contents. I did not think it was an illegal streaming work. According to entertainment officials, Mr. A did not see the effect at all when he made a Buyer request, but he suffered damage close to fraud, but he was hit with an image just by considering the illegal method.Also, the representative song was caught in a negative issue and could not avoid the image strike. At the same time as the news of the termination of the contract with Buyer is announced, it is noteworthy that Buyer will be able to remove this tag with new activities in this new residence. ⁇

The singer turned to Trot singer for a long time and said goodbye to him. He wrote the expression 'Beautiful Stradivarius', but Stradivarius was not so beautiful. "I am going to finish my beautiful Stradivarius here with my start as a Trot singer in 2016 and have been walking for seven years," he said through an official fan cafe on the 23rd. He said, "I think I am now because I have been together for a long time if it is short and long if it is short, and have supported me with unchanging mind and best effort even though there have been many twists and turns." "I am grateful to all the employees who have worked hard for the singer even in all the circumstances and circumstances until today, when I have been in love with the difficult times that I have been dreaming together. I will finish the schedule together so that I can finish the meaning of the ending together. " The debut of the song 'I Love You' in 2007 was a Trot singer from 2016. Although it attracted popularity in 2019, it was virtually unknown until it appeared on TV 'Mr. Trot' in 2020. 'Mr. Trot. He was the top star in the Trot, and he returned to work after finishing the consignment management period with New Era Entertainment, but the following year he came up with the fatal name 'Buyer'. Mr. A was sent to the prosecution for alleged violation of the law on the promotion of the music industry in November 2021. Mr. A asked Buyer to come out of his house in 2019, I was charged with tens of millions of won. Mr. A said, "I am sorry for worrying about the unfortunate incident," he said, "I proceeded arbitrarily," but some also claimed to have tolerated Buyer's work. He said, "I have already been investigated by an investigative agency and have been investigated," he said. "The reported Katokbang was created to share the broadcast schedule with the manager hired by the representative." I did not pay much attention to the contents. I did not think it was an illegal streaming work. " According to entertainment officials, Mr. A did not see the effect at all when he made a Buyer request, but he suffered damage close to fraud, but he was hit with an image just by considering the illegal method. Also, the representative song was caught in a negative issue and could not avoid the image strike. At the same time as the news of the termination of the contract with Buyer is announced, it is noteworthy that Buyer will be able to remove this tag with new activities in this new residence. ⁇