"Whose Money Is the Brother Lawyer Expense?" Park Soo-hong, The Start of Anger

Arent you nervous? No.Broadcaster Park Soo-hong attended the Brother couples seizure trial for the first time and tried not to lose his composure in front of the reporters and in front of the prosecutor.However, Park Soo-hongs feelings, which seemed to be conspicuous, gradually intensified through the opposition to Brother The Attorney.Brother was wearing a mask and showing no expression. He nodded his head to Lawyers claim, and Park Soo-hongs brother Lee did not even look at Park Soo-hong throughout the trial.Park Soo-hong attended Innocent Witness on the 4th trial of seizure charges under the specific economic crime punishment law of Park Soo-hong Brother Park, who was held at the 11th criminal investigation of the western Seoul District Court on the 15th.Park Soo-hong confronted Brother Park, who is currently undergoing trial under arrest, and confessed his story in the prosecution Innocent Witness newspaper.The trial, which began at 2:30 pm on the 15th, was scheduled for the next trial at 3:30 pm and was unable to digest both the prosecution and Lawyer.Here, Brother The Attorney asked to be allowed to cross-examine, such as the prosecution Innocent Witness newspaper.Lawyer said, If you do trial the next day, please let me do it together. It was because of the burden of the prosecutions Innocent Witness newspaper being known on the court full of reporters.Park Soo-hongs claim was also as expected. It was actually the first time Park Soo-hongs position on this issue was revealed in detail because it was known only through Lawyer.Park Soo-hong said that Rael and Media Boom, both without their own stakes, are Park Soo-hong one-man companies, no company buildings, and no reason to have staff.I never doubted [the Brother couple] was the gist of the Park Soo-hong claim.Evidence such as the Brother couple using a corporate name card and buying a building, the gift voucher lobby, and the tuition fees of the Brother couples children were not supposed to exist in a Park Soo-hong one-person enterprise.Park Soo-hong said, I think that the profit ratio is 8: 2 and I protect them by 7: 3, and I have never moved to another company. As a result, I benefited them without any benefit to me.I am ashamed of being the most influential person, but I have been there, so why would I lobby? In particular, Park Soo-hong emphasized that Brother, The Attorney, who was sitting in a court at the time, was paid with the money in his bank account.Park Soo-hong said, I strongly want punishment. I believed that it would protect my assets for many years. I talked about it for me with a paper bag. I did not take more than 5 million won.Even though I knew this case, I was the last family to the defendants, so I tried to solve it smoothly, but it did not appear consistently for a year and a half.I decided to sue because it would take four or five years to change the tax accountant and find the data of all the corporations of the past day. I wrote a letter saying that if I settled it now, I could laugh, but I did not answer the phone.They tried to hide their seizure crimes to the end, and when they pressed charges, they accused me and the person next to me of being Murder. For example, my sister-in-laws 20-year-old friend was charged with making a ridiculous slander on each community.After complaining without stopping there, Youtuber Kimo continued to murder me with the ridiculous H ⁇  Wi fact and sued him. He was indicted at the police prosecution stage and trial is underway. I know that Kims informant is a friend of his brothers 20 years.When I was gaslighted, I thought, Do I have to die? I lived in agony and hell, and the proceeds from these crimes are now used to pay for the Lawyer I was paid for.Park Soo-hong looked at Brother and said, Im the master of media play and my brother and sister-in-law are already demonized and a tilted playground; is this a tilted playground?He said, I have not been able to do anything for 39 years, but I do media play? Did not (Brother) Lawyer play the media? Park Soo-hong asked, Who did Lawyers fee go out of the money? Brother Lawyer repeatedly referred to his ex-lover and claimed that he was a second offense.Park Soo-hongs Innocent Witness newspaper was not completely finished on this day and decided to do it again on April 19th.On this day, a hotter battle between Park Soo-hong and Brother Lawyer is expected to unfold.Park established an entertainment agency from 2011 to 2021 and was charged with the management of Park Soo-hong, and was arrested in September 2022 for allegedly taking out a total of 6.17 billion won, including sourdough and Park Soo-hong personal funds.According to the prosecution, Park is suspected of illegally withdrawing 2.9 billion won from Park Soo-hongs personal account, and seizure of 1.9 billion won for the companys labor cost H ⁇  Wi account.He is also accused of using the companys money of 1.17 billion won to buy real estate and paying 180 million won for credit card payments. In the course of the investigation, it was revealed that they paid Lawyer expenses with Park Soo-hongs money.However, the prosecution ruled that Park Soo-hong did not violate the allegations of non-payment of settlement agreements in the course of the investigation, and that many life insurance-related allegations that Park Soo-hong joined the Brother couple solicitation were the same for policyholders, beneficiaries, It was difficult to constitute a crime in itself.Park acknowledged some charges against his charges in the previous trial, but denied most of the seizure charges, including corporate card use and H ⁇  Wi staff pay.

'Aren't you nervous?' 'No.' Broadcaster Park Soo-hong attended the Brother couple's seizure trial for the first time and tried not to lose his composure in front of the reporters and in front of the prosecutor. However, Park Soo-hong's feelings, which seemed to be conspicuous, gradually intensified through the opposition to Brother The Attorney. Brother was wearing a mask and showing no expression. He nodded his head to Lawyer's claim, and Park Soo-hong's Brother Lee did not even look at Park Soo-hong throughout the trial. Park Soo-hong attended Innocent Witness on the 4th trial of seizure charges under the specific economic crime punishment law of Park Soo-hong Brother Park, who was held at the 11th criminal investigation of the western Seoul District court on the 15th. Park Soo-hong confronted Brother Park, who is currently undergoing trial under arrest, and confessed his story in the prosecution Innocent Witness newspaper. The trial, which began at 2:30 pm on the 15th, was scheduled for the next trial at 3:30 pm and was unable to digest both the prosecution and Lawyer. Here, Brother The Attorney asked to be allowed to cross-examine, such as the prosecution Innocent Witness newspaper. Lawyer said, "If you do trial the next day, please let me do it together." It was because of the burden of the prosecution's Innocent Witness newspaper being known on the court full of reporters. Park Soo-hong's claim was also as expected. "It was actually the first time Park Soo-hong's position on this issue was revealed in detail because it was known only through Lawyer. Park Soo-hong said that Rael and Media Boom, both without their own stakes, are Park Soo-hong one-man companies, no company buildings, and no reason to have staff. "I never doubted [the Brother couple]" was the gist of the Park Soo-hong claim. Evidence such as the Brother couple using a corporate name card and buying a building, the gift voucher lobby, and the tuition fees of the Brother couple's children were not supposed to exist in a Park Soo-hong one-person enterprise. Park Soo-hong said, "I think that the profit ratio is 8: 2 and I protect them by 7: 3, and I have never moved to another company. As a result, I benefited them without any benefit to me. I am ashamed of being the most influential person, but I have been there, so why would I lobby? " In particular, Park Soo-hong emphasized that Brother, The Attorney, who was sitting in a court at the time, was paid with the money in his bank account. Park Soo-hong said, "I strongly want punishment. I believed that it would protect my assets for many years. I talked about it for me with a paper bag. I did not take more than 5 million won. Even though I knew this case, I was the last family to the defendants, so I tried to solve it smoothly, but it did not appear consistently for a year and a half. I decided to sue because it would take four or five years to change the tax accountant and find the data of all the corporations of the past day. I wrote a letter saying that if I settled it now, I could laugh, but I did not answer the phone. They tried to hide their seizure crimes to the end, and when they pressed charges, they accused me and the person next to me of being "Murder." For example, my sister-in-law's 20-year-old friend was charged with making a ridiculous slander on each community. After complaining without stopping there, Youtuber Kimo continued to murder me with the ridiculous H ⁇ Wi fact and sued him. He was indicted at the police prosecution stage and trial is underway. I know that Kim's informant is a friend of his Brother's 20 years. When I was gaslighted, I thought, "Do I have to die?" "I lived in agony and hell, and the proceeds from these crimes are now used to pay for the Lawyer I was paid for." Park Soo-hong looked at Brother and said, "I'm the master of media play and my Brother and sister-in-law are already demonized and a tilted playground; is this a tilted playground? "He said," I have not been able to do anything for 39 years, but I do media play? Did not (Brother) Lawyer play the media? " Park Soo-hong asked, "Who did Lawyer's fee go out of the money?" Brother Lawyer repeatedly referred to his ex-lover and claimed that he was "a second offense." Park Soo-hong's Innocent Witness newspaper was not completely finished on this day and decided to do it again on April 19th. On this day, a hotter battle between Park Soo-hong and Brother Lawyer is expected to unfold. Park established an entertainment agency from 2011 to 2021 and was charged with the management of Park Soo-hong, and was arrested in September 2022 for allegedly taking out a total of 6.17 billion won, including sourdough and Park Soo-hong personal funds. According to the prosecution, Park is suspected of illegally withdrawing 2.9 billion won from Park Soo-hong's personal account, and seizure of 1.9 billion won for the company's labor cost H ⁇ Wi account. He is also accused of using the company's money of 1.17 billion won to buy real estate and paying 180 million won for credit card payments. In the course of the investigation, it was revealed that they paid Lawyer expenses with Park Soo-hong's money. However, the prosecution ruled that Park Soo-hong did not violate the allegations of non-payment of settlement agreements in the course of the investigation, and that many life insurance-related allegations that Park Soo-hong joined the Brother couple solicitation were the same for policyholders, beneficiaries, It was difficult to constitute a crime in itself. Park acknowledged some charges against his charges in the previous trial, but denied most of the seizure charges, including corporate card use and H ⁇ Wi staff pay.