seojin bak ⁇ Buy your parents a house and a fishing boat .. ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ( ⁇ TV Cultwo Show ⁇ )

Trot singer Seojin bak showed off his colorful charm.Trot singer seojin bak and Korean classical musician ha yoon-ju appeared on SBS PowerFM  ⁇  Dush Escape TV Cultwo Show ⁇  (TV Cultwo Show) on the 14th.On this day, seojin bak said, It is hard to say that the fan is huge. He showed his love for fans because he had helpers.When the report came that it resembled The Magician Choi Hyun-woo, seojin bak sympathized and said, I am not The Magician after double eyelid surgery. I had surgery three times.I was surprised by the bomb Confessions, which I did again when I was released from the house.seojin bak released its new mini-album  ⁇ A Quiet Dream  ⁇  on March 3. The title song  ⁇  Jinaya  ⁇  is a song written and arranged by Na Hoon-a, a living legend of the music industry.Na Hoon-a, who rarely works outside of his own album, was curious about the release news because he expressed unusual affection for his junior artist.In addition, Seojin baks new album A Quiet Dream includes the title song A Quiet Dream of the same name, which expresses a fleeting life figuratively, I missed my precious relationship because of my pride and greed, And six songs that can fully feel the beautiful tone and energy of the seojin bak to the instrumental track of the whole song.seojin bak said, Na Hoon-a Sensei does not give me the lyrics. I thought it was the same name. It was really Na Hoon-a Sensei.Also, when asked if it was a song that Jinsung had already sung, he said, I know it is a remake, but it is a new song because you wrote me the melody again. He added, I will play with my voice without Janggu.Seojin bak, who is ahead of the concert, promotes that he will fill two and a half hours alone, sing, talk and perform a one-man show.Also, due to the nature of the trot singer, there are a lot of older fans, and he called himself  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  or  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Seojin bak also said that he became famous after appearing in the human theater in the past, and confessed that he took a fishing boat with his father instead of his mother who was a cancer patient.Now her mothers health has recovered a lot, and seojin bak has delighted listeners by telling her that she bought a house and fishing boat for her parents.In addition, ha yoon-ju, an intangible cultural asset Korean classical musician, said that it is difficult to connect the list price with 0.5 or 1 person who has 100 Korean classical musicians after showing the list price.SBS PowerFM  ⁇  Escape from Dooshi TV Cultwo Show  ⁇

Trot singer seojin bak showed off his colorful charm. Trot singer seojin bak and korean classical musician ha yoon-ju appeared on SBS PowerFM ⁇ Dush Escape TV Cultwo Show ⁇ (TV Cultwo Show) on the 14th. On this day, seojin bak said, "It is hard to say that the fan is huge." He showed his love for fans because he had helpers. When the report came that it resembled The Magician Choi Hyun-woo, seojin bak sympathized and said, "I am not The Magician after double eyelid surgery." I had surgery three times. I was surprised by the bomb Confessions, which I did again when I was released from the house. seojin bak released its new mini-album ⁇ A Quiet Dream ⁇ on March 3. The title song ⁇ Jinaya ⁇ is a song written and arranged by Na Hoon-a, a living legend of the music industry. Na Hoon-a, who rarely works outside of his own album, was curious about the release news because he expressed unusual affection for his junior artist. In addition, seojin bak's new album 'A Quiet Dream' includes the title song 'A Quiet Dream' of the same name, which expresses a fleeting life figuratively, 'I missed my precious relationship because of my pride and greed, 'And six songs that can fully feel the beautiful tone and energy of the seojin bak to the instrumental track of the whole song. seojin bak said, "Na Hoon-a Sensei does not give me the lyrics." I thought it was the same name. "It was really Na Hoon-a Sensei." Also, when asked if it was a song that Jinsung had already sung, he said, "I know it is a remake, but it is a new song because you wrote me the melody again." He added, "I will play with my voice without Janggu." seojin bak, who is ahead of the concert, promotes that he will fill two and a half hours alone, sing, talk and perform a one-man show. Also, due to the nature of the trot singer, there are a lot of older fans, and he called himself ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ or ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . seojin bak also said that he became famous after appearing in the "human theater" in the past, and confessed that he took a fishing boat with his father instead of his mother who was a cancer patient. Now her mother's health has recovered a lot, and seojin bak has delighted listeners by telling her that she bought a house and fishing boat for her parents. In addition, ha yoon-ju, an intangible cultural asset korean classical musician, said that it is difficult to connect the list price with 0.5 or 1 person who has 100 korean classical musicians after showing the list price. SBS PowerFM ⁇ Escape from Dooshi TV Cultwo Show