Running Man' Song Ji-hyo Song Ji-hyo, "Today is New Jinx" in fashion criticism

Yoo Jae-suk disassembled Song Ji-hyos costume.In SBS Running Man broadcast on the 26th, Suncheon scabbard camping race was held.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk watched Song Ji-hyo and said, Are you a celebrity stylist near you?Song Ji-hyo began to dance, saying, No, I did it with New Jinx today. Members said, Thats not it.Its S.E.S dance, he said, drying Song Ji-hyo and laughing, Its not New Jinx, its progressive. In addition, Yoo Jae-suk mentioned Jeon So-min, who came down a day earlier, and said, Usually, when some of the directors come down first, So-min comes in advance and has a drink. But I came alone more than I thought.Jeon So-min said, There was no one really. But Haha arrived late. So I contacted my brother and he said, Uh, Im going to sleep.Haha laughed, confessing that he pretended to sleep to avoid drinking, saying, Actually, I heard the sound of picking a can beer.

Yoo Jae-Suk disassembled Song Ji-hyo's costume. In SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 26th, Suncheon scabbard Camping race was held. On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk watched Song Ji-hyo and said, "Are you a celebrity stylist near you?" Song Ji-hyo began to dance, saying, "No, I did it with New Jinx today." members said, "That's not it. It's S.E.S dance, "he said, drying Song Ji-hyo and laughing," It's not New Jinx, it's progressive. " In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Jeon So-min, who came down a day earlier, and said, "Usually, when some of the directors come down first, So-min comes in advance and has a drink. But I came alone more than I thought." Jeon So-min said, "There was no one really. But Haha arrived late. So I contacted my brother and he said, "Uh, I'm going to sleep." Haha laughed, confessing that he pretended to sleep to avoid drinking, saying, "Actually, I heard the sound of picking a can Beer."