Park Soo-hong, Brother's trial ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇

Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster who attended the trial of Innocent Witness on suspicion of seizure inside and outside Brother, raised his voice to Innocent Defendant The Attorney.It was anger at the fact that he exposed text messages containing his ex-lovers real name without filtering, regardless of the nature of the trial.Park Soo-hong attended the hearing held on the 15th at the hearing of the 11th Division of the Criminal Settlement of the Seoul Western District Court (Presiding Judge Bae Sung-jung) as Innocent Witness.Before he entered the Innocent Witness seat, he showed his feelings by staring at Brother and his wife.On this day, the prosecution confirmed the facts to Park Soo-hong based on the results of thousands of pages.In this process, the prosecution has verified Park Soo-hongs authenticity by listing the corporate card of the agency, which is the only source of income for Park Soo-hong.The details of the card included payment details of high-end fitness centers, which are known to have been inside and outside Brother through a broadcast, payment details of Taekwondo academy and art academy, and use of kids cafes.Park Soo-hong, who is unmarried in common sense, made a corporate card with a payment that was not used. In addition, a large amount of department store Vouchers was paid with a corporate card.Park Soo-hong  ⁇  Park Soo-hong  ⁇  I have never been to the department store.The person who had the corporate card was Wubi method, and I do not know how many cards Innocent Defendant have, and I have never bought Vouchers and I do not know how to draw them.I had no time to go to school because I had a schedule day and night, and I made Vouchers and turned them to broadcasting officials and protested that I was a 32-year-old entertainer who did not have to lobby.Park Soo-hong said that he had canceled his life insurance to make a deposit for a can, and he told me that he was always in front of me with a paper bag in a light car. I do not have anything to take more than 5 million won. I said it was for you.I have been working for over 30 years, and when I saw my bankbook, I had 33.8 million won left. If I had money, why would I have canceled my insurance? He said.The argument between Park Soo-hong and the defendant, The Attorney, took place during cross-examination.In response, Park Soo-hong said, I do not understand the disclosure of the text like this. It seems to be intended to shake me regardless of the nature of the seizure charge.The defendant, The Attorney, said, You should not say anything that slanders your opponent in court. Park Soo-hong refuted, Who paid the lawyers fee?In fact, Brother and I have found corporate funds to be privately available in the process of appointing The Attorney.Innocent Witness is the first time for Park Soo-hong, who has been feeling emotional, to the court. I am sorry for the excitement.I sincerely apologize for the excitement, he said.Park Soo-hongs The Attorney said the defendant seemed to be trying to stimulate Innocent Witness with questions that were not related to the essence, and said he would continue the trial based on objective evidence without engaging in such media play.Meanwhile, defence team The Attorney prepared more than 140 cross-examination questions for Park Soo-hong.Park Soo-hong will attend Innocent Witness on the 19th of next month for the Innocent Witness questioning.

Park Soo-hong, a broadcaster who attended the trial of Innocent Witness on suspicion of seizure inside and outside Brother, raised his voice to Innocent Defendant The Attorney. It was anger at the fact that he exposed text messages containing his ex-lover's real name without filtering, regardless of the nature of the trial. Park Soo-hong attended the hearing held on the 15th at the hearing of the 11th Division of the Criminal Settlement of the Seoul Western District Court (Presiding Judge Bae Sung-jung) as Innocent Witness. Before he entered the Innocent Witness seat, he showed his feelings by staring at Brother and his wife. On this day, the prosecution confirmed the facts to Park Soo-hong based on the results of thousands of pages. In this process, the prosecution has verified Park Soo-hong's authenticity by listing the corporate card of the agency, which is the only source of income for Park Soo-hong. The details of the card included payment details of high-end fitness centers, which are known to have been inside and outside Brother through a broadcast, payment details of Taekwondo academy and art academy, and use of kids' cafes. Park Soo-hong, who is unmarried in common sense, made a corporate card with a payment that was not used. In addition, a large amount of department store Vouchers was paid with a corporate card. Park Soo-hongPark Soo-hong ⁇ I have never been to the department store. The person who had the corporate card was Wubi method, and I do not know how many cards Innocent Defendant have, and I have never bought Vouchers and I do not know how to draw them. I had no time to go to school because I had a schedule day and night, and I made Vouchers and turned them to broadcasting officials and protested that I was a 32-year-old entertainer who did not have to lobby. Park Soo-hong said that he had canceled his life insurance to make a deposit for a can, and he told me that he was always in front of me with a paper bag in a light car. I do not have anything to take more than 5 million won. I said it was for you. "I have been working for over 30 years, and when I saw my bankbook, I had 33.8 million won left." "If I had money, why would I have canceled my insurance?" He said. The argument between Park Soo-hong and the defendant, The Attorney, took place during cross-examination. In response, Park Soo-hong said, "I do not understand the disclosure of the text like this. It seems to be intended to shake me regardless of the nature of the seizure charge. The defendant, The Attorney, said, "You should not say anything that slanders your opponent in court." Park Soo-hong refuted, "Who paid the lawyer's fee?" In fact, Brother and I have found corporate funds to be privately available in the process of appointing The Attorney. Innocent Witness is the first time for Park Soo-hong, who has been feeling emotional, to the court. "I am sorry for the excitement. I sincerely apologize for the excitement, he said. Park Soo-hong's The Attorney said the defendant seemed to be trying to stimulate Innocent Witness with questions that were not related to the essence, and said he would continue the trial based on objective evidence without engaging in such media play. Meanwhile, defence team The Attorney prepared more than 140 cross-examination questions for Park Soo-hong. Park Soo-hong will attend Innocent Witness on the 19th of next month for the Innocent Witness questioning.