Oh Eun Young "I reported my marriage ..." Laws conflict My Teacher, My Love couple

Seoul =) = Oh Eun Young was saddened by the story of a couple who had a law conflict.In MBC entertainment program Oh Eun Young Report - Marriage Hell broadcasted on the last 20 days, My Teacher, My Love couple, which can not communicate and live in each room, attracted attention.Wife has been married for 20 years, but she is still a daughter-in-law who has not been recognized by the Laws.He poured out his sad feelings in front of his husband Wife and said, Who is a Daughter-in-law, where is such a Father?I also remember when my mother died and said, How do you think I felt when I was 4 years old and I could not go to The Funeral because I did not have a wedding ceremony?Laws have not acknowledged Daughter-in-law for decades because they did not have a Wedding ceremony.Wife confided, Nobody came from the Laws and did nothing at the time of my mother The Funeral, and that hurt too much.My husband, who listened to Wifes complaint, said, Laws do not have to go, so do not listen to it.Nevertheless, Wife said, I live like this because of me, and if I did not meet, I would not live like this. I did not see it in the end, and when I went back to Laws in four years, did not I beg again?So Yoo-jin asked, Did you oppose marriage a lot in Laws? Wife said, I opposed it because I was one year older. She asked me if I could get rid of my child even though I was pregnant.At that time, my parents-in-law came and said, Do not use the title of a sister-in-law.I was the eldest daughter-in-law, so I always went to the holidays and had food, he recalled. But my grandmother-in-law came, and she didnt put up the wedding ceremony, so I told her to hide in her room. My son had to hide in another room.So Yoo-jin responded that he could not understand, saying, I also reported my marriage (why is that)?In particular, Dr. Oh Eun Young looked at the cast members and said, Is not marriage reporting more important than wedding ceremony?Whenever Wife was struggling with a conflict with Laws, her husband did not act. Kim Eung-su wondered, Why did not you tell your parents to accept your husband as a daughter-in-law?My husband said, I couldnt do it. Im the eldest son, and he had high expectations for me, adding, Its all my fault.If we lived well, we would not do so badly to Wife, but it seems that the resentment has gone to Wife. Dr. Oh Eun Young, who listened to the couples story, said, I did not recognize Wife as a family, Daughter-in-law, and treated her unfairly. I did not do anything wrong, but I think she had an unwelcome experience.

Seoul =) = Oh Eun Young was saddened by the story of a couple who had a law conflict. In MBC entertainment program Oh Eun Young Report - Marriage Hell' broadcasted on the last 20 days, 'My Teacher, My Love couple', which can not communicate and live in each room, attracted attention. Wife has been married for 20 years, but she is still a Daughter-in-law who has not been recognized by the Laws. He poured out his sad feelings in front of his husband Wife and said, "Who is a Daughter-in-law, where is such a Father?" I also remember when my mother died and said, "How do you think I felt when I was 4 years old and I could not go to The Funeral because I did not have a Wedding ceremony?" Laws have not acknowledged Daughter-in-law for decades because they did not have a Wedding ceremony. Wife confided, "Nobody came from the Laws and did nothing at the time of my mother The Funeral, and that hurt too much." My husband, who listened to Wife's complaint, said, "Laws do not have to go, so do not listen to it." Nevertheless, Wife said, "I live like this because of me, and if I did not meet, I would not live like this." "I did not see it in the end, and when I went back to Laws in four years, did not I beg again?" So Yoo-jin asked, "Did you oppose marriage a lot in Laws?" Wife said, "I opposed it because I was one year older. She asked me if I could get rid of my child even though I was pregnant." At that time, my parents-in-law came and said, "Do not use the title of a sister-in-law." "I was the eldest Daughter-in-law, so I always went to the holidays and had food," he recalled. "But my grandmother-in-law came, and she didn't put up the Wedding ceremony, so I told her to hide in her room. My son had to hide in another room." So Yoo-jin responded that he could not understand, saying, "I also reported my marriage (why is that)?" In particular, Dr. Oh Eun Young looked at the cast members and said, "Is not marriage reporting more important than Wedding ceremony?" Whenever Wife was struggling with a conflict with Laws, her husband did not act. Kim Eung-su wondered, "Why did not you tell your parents to accept your husband as a Daughter-in-law?" My husband said, "I couldn't do it. I'm the eldest son, and he had high expectations for me," adding, "It's all my fault. If we lived well, we would not do so badly to Wife, but it seems that the resentment has gone to Wife. " Dr. Oh Eun Young, who listened to the couple's story, said, "I did not recognize Wife as a family, Daughter-in-law, and treated her unfairly." "I did not do anything wrong, but I think she had an unwelcome experience."