Lim Young-woong, there is no such thing as a 'nationalist'! Take care of your parents' health checkups.

Lim Young-woong persuades parents who do not want to get a health checkup.Singer Lim Young-woong asked fans to make sure you have a medical checkup.This article is at the request of the fans.Lim Young-woong said in an official fan cafe Hero Age on the afternoon of the 18th, Who is Lim Young-woong! Tell people to get a medical checkup! My mom and dad get a medical checkup!He said, Everyone! Make sure you have a health checkup when you have time! He said, I did it a few days ago! What did I say? You have to take care of your health!Lim Young-woong came out with a winning card to move his parents who are sick but do not go to the hospital.In response, another fan wrote to Lim Young-woong, How about a public service advertisement for the National Health Insurance? Tell them to go to a health checkup, adding, Are you watching the National Health Insurance Corporation? Take a photo card quickly.Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong celebrated the gathering of 202,000 Audiences in 17 days after the release of the movie Im Hero The Final Fantasy XVI, which featured his concert Im Hero in December last year.Lim Young-woong said, Im Heroes The Final Fantasy XVI has exceeded 200,000 Audiences. Its time to get used to it, but your amazing amazing, powerful, unbelievable, legendary legends are not getting used to it.I secretly watched the movie, and even though I watched it, it was so touching, he said. I cried and cried from the start, and I didnt know how much time was going by.

Lim Young-woong persuades parents who do not want to get a health checkup. Singer Lim Young-woong asked fans to "make sure you have a medical checkup." This article is at the request of the fans. Lim Young-woong said in an official fan cafe "Hero Age" on the afternoon of the 18th, "Who is Lim Young-woong! Tell people to get a medical checkup! My mom and dad get a medical checkup! He said, "Everyone! Make sure you have a health checkup when you have time!" He said, "I did it a few days ago! What did I say? You have to take care of your health! Lim Young-woong came out with a winning card to move his parents who are sick but do not go to the hospital. In response, another fan wrote to Lim Young-woong, "How about a public service advertisement for the National Health Insurance? Tell them to go to a health checkup," adding, "Are you watching the National Health Insurance Corporation? Take a photo card quickly." Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong celebrated the gathering of 202,000 Audiences in 17 days after the release of the movie "I'm Hero The Final Fantasy XVI," which featured his concert "I'm Hero" in December last year. Lim Young-woong said, "I'm Heroes The Final Fantasy XVI has exceeded 200,000 Audiences." It's time to get used to it, but your amazing amazing, powerful, unbelievable, legendary legends are not getting used to it. "I secretly watched the movie, and even though I watched it, it was so touching," he said. "I cried and cried from the start, and I didn't know how much time was going by."