Lim Young-woong "Guys, please do health screenings!" .. Instead of children's wishes, 'filial piety singer'

Lim Young-woong posted a long letter on his official fan caf heroic age on the 18th, entitled I love heroic age.Lim Young-woong said, Nowadays, when the temperature goes up and down, I am worried that your health is okay. I am always doing well and strong!First, Lim Young-woong celebrated with heroic age that the movie Im Hero The Final Fantasy XVI, which contains the live performance of his concert, exceeded 200,000 cumulative audiences in 17 days.Im Hero The Final Fantasy XVI has exceeded 200,000 spectators! Its time to get used to it, but your amazing Amazing.The legend of the unbelievable unbelievable legend of powerful power does not seem to get used to it. Wow. Ive been watching the movie, too! Ive been so touched by it! My eyes were red from the start, and I was crying and laughing, and I didnt know how time was going. How did you see it?Lim Young-woong was also worried about the health of middle-aged fans. Heroic age families who always perform miracles! Always be careful of colds, eat a lot!Lim Young-woong! Tell people to get some health screenings! Get some health screenings for my mom and dad! He said, Guys!Make sure you do your health screenings when you have time! I did it a few days ago! What did I tell you? You have to take care of your health! Make sure you do your health screenings! Then everyone!It was called A Dry Run.Lim Young-woong showed good influence by conveying the health concerns of heroic age children for fans who listened to their words.It is Lim Young-woong who spread health and happiness a dry run to heroic age on this day.

Lim Young-woong posted a long letter on his official fan caf 'heroic age' on the 18th, entitled 'I love heroic age'. Lim Young-woong said, "Nowadays, when the temperature goes up and down, I am worried that your health is okay. I am always doing well and strong!" First, Lim Young-woong celebrated with heroic age that the movie "I'm Hero The Final Fantasy XVI", which contains the live performance of his concert, exceeded 200,000 cumulative audiences in 17 days. "'I'm Hero The Final Fantasy XVI' has exceeded 200,000 spectators! It's time to get used to it, but your amazing Amazing. The legend of the unbelievable unbelievable legend of powerful power does not seem to get used to it. Wow. " "I've been watching the movie, too! I've been so touched by it! My eyes were red from the start, and I was crying and laughing, and I didn't know how time was going. How did you see it?" Lim Young-woong was also worried about the health of middle-aged fans. "heroic age families who always perform miracles! Always be careful of colds, eat a lot! Lim Young-woong! Tell people to get some health screenings! Get some health screenings for my mom and dad!' "He said," Guys! Make sure you do your health screenings when you have time! I did it a few days ago! What did I tell you? You have to take care of your health! Make sure you do your health screenings! Then everyone! It was called "a dry run." Lim Young-woong showed good influence by conveying the health concerns of heroic age children for fans who listened to their words. It is Lim Young-woong who spread health and happiness 'a dry run' to heroic age on this day.