Lim Ji-yeon "I can't even get phlegm + voice because of cigarettes" (The Newsroom)

Beu Lim Ji-yeon delivers The Gloria behind the scenesActor Lim Ji-yeon appeared on Netflix The Gloria on JTBC The Newsroom broadcast on the 26th.On this day, Lim Ji-yeon said, Nowadays, my mother calls Yeongene, but what does my father call it? The whole family calls YeongeneYeongene is called Yeongene when, Yeongene stew is boiled, Yeongene is our, and the new director is called Yeongene There was also a line in the movie called The Newsroom Watching Line, and it came out, Lim Ji-yeon said. I didnt even imagine it. I actually had a little expectation. I thought they would call me if the work went well.Regarding Heel, Lim Ji-yeon said, I wanted to try Heel, but I rarely had a chance. But I read the script of The Gloria and it was so much fun.Of course, I am afraid, but I think that the desire to challenge and challenge this attractive Heel was bigger than the burden. Lim Ji-yeon said of Yeongene, I had a lot of things to show. On the other hand, I think they tell me that its fresh because I didnt look like this.Lim Ji-yeon said, There was a lot of emotional expression in some scenes, so I felt a little cool. But when I came home alone, I thought, Why was I so bad?It was hard to smoke a lot of cigarettes in one space. The anchor said, Did not you have a lot of phlegm? Lim Ji-yeon said, Yes.Lim Ji-yeon said, I have an eyebrow assistant. When I was a kid, I hated being an eyebrow.I used it a lot when I was doing it, he laughed.Lim Ji-yeon said, Ive seen a lot of anchors doing Weather Report Girl, said Yeongene in the Weather Report Girl version.When asked if he watched the show from the viewers perspective, Lim Ji-yeon said, Part 1 was so nervous that I only watched it once. But Part 2 was so much fun that I watched it three times.As a favorite ambassador and scene, Lim Ji-yeon laughed, saying, I am very excited about the ambassador, and I write it everywhere these days.Lim Ji-yeon said, I was desperate during my years of acting. When I was in my 20s, the qualification of I do not have anything was I am more persistent. I should be more desperate.I did not want to leave Acting, he looked back at his Acting life.Lim Ji-yeon said, My mom also said, I didnt give up. She cried every day and said, Mom, I didnt want to quit.When asked, What kind of actor do you want to be remembered by the public? Lim Ji-yeon said, Its an actor of various colors. I will try to be an actor who tries one by one.On the other hand, Lim Ji-yeon finishes The Gloria and returns to the next work tvN house with yard.

Beu Lim Ji-yeon delivers 'The Gloria' behind the scenes Actor Lim Ji-yeon appeared on Netflix 'The Gloria' on JTBC The Newsroom' broadcast on the 26th. On this day, Lim Ji-yeon said, "Nowadays, my mother calls Yeongene, but what does my father call it?" "The whole family calls Yeongene "Yeongene is called Yeongene when', Yeongene stew is boiled', Yeongene is our', and the new director is called Yeongene " "There was also a line in the movie called The Newsroom Watching Line,' and it came out," Lim Ji-yeon said. "I didn't even imagine it. I actually had a little expectation. I thought they would call me if the work went well." Regarding Heel, Lim Ji-yeon said, "I wanted to try Heel, but I rarely had a chance. But I read the script of 'The Gloria' and it was so much fun. Of course, I am afraid, but I think that the desire to challenge and challenge this attractive Heel was bigger than the burden. " Lim Ji-yeon said of Yeongene', "I had a lot of things to show. On the other hand, I think they tell me that it's fresh because I didn't look like this." Lim Ji-yeon said, "There was a lot of emotional expression in some scenes, so I felt a little cool. But when I came home alone, I thought, 'Why was I so bad?' It was hard to smoke a lot of cigarettes in one space. " The anchor said, "Did not you have a lot of phlegm?" Lim Ji-yeon said, "Yes." Lim Ji-yeon said, "I have an Eyebrow assistant." "When I was a kid, I hated being an Eyebrow. I used it a lot when I was doing it, "he laughed. Lim Ji-yeon said, "I've seen a lot of anchors doing Weather Report Girl," said Yeongene in the Weather Report Girl version. When asked if he watched the show from the viewers' perspective, Lim Ji-yeon said, "Part 1 was so nervous that I only watched it once. But Part 2 was so much fun that I watched it three times." As a favorite ambassador and scene, Lim Ji-yeon laughed, saying, "I am very excited about the ambassador, and I write it everywhere these days." Lim Ji-yeon said, "I was desperate during my years of Acting. When I was in my 20s, the qualification of 'I do not have anything' was 'I am more persistent. I should be more desperate'. I did not want to leave Acting, "he looked back at his Acting life. Lim Ji-yeon said, "My mom also said, 'I didn't give up.' She cried every day and said, 'Mom, I didn't want to quit.'" When asked, "What kind of Actor do you want to be remembered by the public?" Lim Ji-yeon said, "It's an Actor of various colors. I will try to be an Actor who tries one by one." On the other hand, Lim Ji-yeon finishes 'The Gloria' and returns to the next work tvN 'house with yard'.