Kim Sa-rang, 'Goddess Mimo' certified.

Kim Sa-rang posted a picture on his instagram with various emoticons on the 24th.In the photo, Kim Sa-rang, who loosened his long hair, stared at his cell phone with a white jacket. Kim Sa-rang certified his perfect side with a sleek nose and jaw line.The netizens responded to Goddess is beautiful, I love you, I am very happy, I love you for 20 years except religion and I am the number one woman in the world.Meanwhile, Kim Sa-rang played Kang Hae-ra in the TV Chosun drama Revenge, which ended in January 2020.Revenge is an exciting mystery social network revenge in which the heroine, who was asked to revenge by chance, resolves the case and confronts power.

Kim Sa-rang posted a picture on his instagram with various emoticons on the 24th. In the photo, Kim Sa-rang, who loosened his long hair, stared at his cell phone with a white jacket. Kim Sa-rang certified his perfect side with a sleek nose and jaw line. The netizens responded to "Goddess is beautiful, I love you", "I am very happy", "I love you for 20 years except religion" and "I am the number one woman in the world". Meanwhile, Kim Sa-rang played Kang Hae-ra in the TV Chosun drama "Revenge," which ended in January 2020. 'Revenge' is an exciting 'mystery social network revenge' in which the heroine, who was asked to revenge by chance, resolves the case and confronts power.