Kim Jong-kook, Camping Let's give up and find out about the pension ⁇ (Running Man)

The Running Man members have left Androsace umbellata Camping.In the SBS  ⁇  Running Man ⁇  broadcast on March 26, the members who arrived at the Camping site found the camping equipment piled up, and  ⁇ Tent was the first to hit it.Members began assembling Tent, led by Yang Se-chan, who had a career in Camping.I do not want to fight, I do not want to be annoyed, I promise to be a loving Camping, but I can not bear my anger, so I was expecting an unfavorable Camping.

The Running Man' members have left Androsace umbellata Camping. In the SBS ⁇ Running Man ⁇ broadcast on March 26, the members who arrived at the Camping site found the Camping equipment piled up, and ⁇ Tent was the first to hit it. members began assembling Tent, led by Yang Se-chan, who had a career in Camping. I do not want to fight, I do not want to be annoyed, I promise to be a loving Camping, but I can not bear my anger, so I was expecting an unfavorable Camping.