KARA Park Gyuri was furious with Fan on the day...Heo Young-ji was also beaten and Kang Jiyoung was also warring

KARA Park Gyuri is furious over Japan FanPark Gyuri appealed for the damage suffered from Japan Fan on the 1st Love Live! Broadcast.Park Gyuri, Im in a convenience store and they keep chasing me, explained the situation at the time, saying, I kept chasing from under the hotel.Nevertheless, two men following Park Gyuri were spotted, and Park Gyuri said, Do not follow me. Another KARA member, Heo Young-ji, said he had suffered the same damage.Park Gyuri said, I heard that Young-ji followed me from behind yesterday. Its so annoying. The members should be mindful of those people now. They cant go outside. Isnt that crazy? Theyre pissed off.He also said, He was waiting downstairs and called the others. I cant stand this. I contacted the manager, adding, Of course, there are a lot of people who didnt do that, but those people arent even fans.After Love Live! broadcast, KARA member Kang Jiyoung also warned, I will not really forgive you, so be careful. Do not make the members hard.KARA recently held a fan meeting in Japan and is meeting with local fans. On the 3rd, a fan meeting will be held at the National University of Pasipiko Yokohama.

KARA Park Gyuri is furious over Japan Fan Park Gyuri appealed for the damage suffered from Japan Fan on the 1st Love Live! Broadcast. Park Gyuri, "I'm in a convenience store and they keep chasing me," explained the situation at the time, saying, "I kept chasing from under the hotel." Nevertheless, two men following Park Gyuri were spotted, and Park Gyuri said, "Do not follow me." Another KARA member, Heo Young-ji, said he had suffered the same damage. Park Gyuri said, "I heard that Young-ji followed me from behind yesterday." "It's so annoying. The members should be mindful of those people now. They can't go outside. Isn't that crazy? They're pissed off." He also said, "He was waiting downstairs and called the others. I can't stand this. I contacted the manager," adding, "Of course, there are a lot of people who didn't do that, but those people aren't even Fans." After Love Live! broadcast, KARA member Kang Jiyoung also warned, "I will not really forgive you, so be careful. Do not make the members hard." KARA recently held a Fan meeting in Japan and is meeting with local Fans. On the 3rd, a Fan meeting will be held at the National University of Pasipiko Yokohama.