Jung Dong-won, the "Young and Rich" who caused the accident, was caught driving a motorcycle on the highway at dawn

Singer Jung Dong-won, 16, was caught driving a motorcycle on a Toyota private road.Seoul Dongdaemun Police Station said on the 23rd that Jung Dong-won was arrested without detention on charges of moving violation of the Road Traffic Act.Jung Dong-won is accused of illegally driving a motorcycle on the Seoul East Highway at 12:40 am, two days after Jung Dong-won obtained his drivers license.Anyone can get a prime mover license at the age of 16.Police were called to the scene after reports of a motor cycle being driven on expressways in Taiwan and uncovered Jung Dong-won.According to the Road Traffic Act, motorcycles other than Toyota are subject to fines or detention of up to 300,000 won if they pass through expressways or expressways in Taiwan.Jung Dong-won, a minor, is currently returning home, and an investigation will be conducted with a guardian present.Jung Dong-wons show play entertainment company said, Jung Dong-won moved the Toyota exclusive road to the motor cycle on the Midnight eastern main road on the 23rd and moved the traffic law and regulation.I admit that I have moved the traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure. I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first motorcycle operation and moved violence.Jung Dong-won is also deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. Jung Dong-won, born in 2007, who became known as a trot prodigy, is enjoying popularity as he ranks fifth in the 2020 TV Chosun Mr. Trot.Jung Dong-won, who majored in saxophone in Shenhua, went to the Department of Practical Music for the Seoul performance, which is called Idol Academy this year.Jung Dong-won became one of the representative of the entertainment industry Young & Rich by showing off his footsteps at the Han River View Apartment in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, and wearing a luxury watch.Jung Dong-wons traffic law and regulation moving vibration, which has been so explosively popular that it prohibits the title of Prince at the time of the entrance ceremony of Seoul Performing Arts High School, shocked the fans.Fans are sighing with worry over Jung Dong-wons controversial future.Hi!Its show entertainment.On March 23, Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway and moved the traffic law and regulation.Therefore, I acknowledged that I moved the traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure.I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration.Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again.Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans.Thank you.Show Play Entertainment Dreams
Singer Jung Dong-won, 16, was caught driving a motorcycle on a Toyota private road.Seoul Dongdaemun Police Station said on the 23rd that Jung Dong-won was arrested without detention on charges of moving violation of the Road Traffic Act.Jung Dong-won is accused of illegally driving a motorcycle on the Seoul East Highway at 12:40 am, two days after Jung Dong-won obtained his drivers license.Anyone can get a prime mover license at the age of 16.Police were called to the scene after reports of a motor cycle being driven on expressways in Taiwan and uncovered Jung Dong-won.According to the Road Traffic Act, motorcycles other than Toyota are subject to fines or detention of up to 300,000 won if they pass through expressways or expressways in Taiwan.Jung Dong-won, a minor, is currently returning home, and an investigation will be conducted with a guardian present.Jung Dong-wons show play entertainment company said, Jung Dong-won moved the Toyota exclusive road to the motor cycle on the Midnight eastern main road on the 23rd and moved the traffic law and regulation.I admit that I have moved the traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure. I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first motorcycle operation and moved violence.Jung Dong-won is also deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. Jung Dong-won, born in 2007, who became known as a trot prodigy, is enjoying popularity as he ranks fifth in the 2020 TV Chosun Mr. Trot.Jung Dong-won, who majored in saxophone in Shenhua, went to the Department of Practical Music for the Seoul performance, which is called Idol Academy this year.Jung Dong-won became one of the representative of the entertainment industry Young & Rich by showing off his footsteps at the Han River View Apartment in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, and wearing a luxury watch.Jung Dong-wons traffic law and regulation moving vibration, which has been so explosively popular that it prohibits the title of Prince at the time of the entrance ceremony of Seoul Performing Arts High School, shocked the fans.Fans are sighing with worry over Jung Dong-wons controversial future.Hi!Its show entertainment.On March 23, Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway and moved the traffic law and regulation.Therefore, I acknowledged that I moved the traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure.I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration.Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again.Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans.Thank you.Show Play Entertainment Dreams

Singer Jung Dong-won, 16, was caught driving a motorcycle on a Toyota private road. Seoul Dongdaemun Police Station said on the 23rd that Jung Dong-won was arrested without detention on charges of Moving violation of the Road Traffic Act. Jung Dong-won is accused of illegally driving a motorcycle on the Seoul East Highway at 12:40 am, two days after Jung Dong-won obtained his driver's license. Anyone can get a prime mover license at the age of 16. Police were called to the scene after reports of a motor cycle being driven on expressways in Taiwan and uncovered Jung Dong-won. According to the Road Traffic Act, motorcycles other than Toyota are subject to fines or detention of up to 300,000 won if they pass through expressways or expressways in Taiwan. Jung Dong-won, a minor, is currently returning home, and an investigation will be conducted with a guardian present. Jung Dong-won's show play entertainment company said, "Jung Dong-won moved the Toyota exclusive road to the motor cycle on the Midnight eastern main road on the 23rd and moved the traffic law and regulation. I admit that I have moved the traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure. "I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first motorcycle operation and moved violence. Jung Dong-won is also deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. " Jung Dong-won, born in 2007, who became known as a "trot prodigy," is enjoying popularity as he ranks fifth in the 2020 TV Chosun "Mr. Trot." Jung Dong-won, who majored in saxophone in Shenhua, went to the Department of Practical Music for the Seoul performance, which is called 'Idol Academy' this year. Jung Dong-won became one of the representative of the entertainment industry 'Young & Rich' by showing off his footsteps at the Han River View Apartment in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, and wearing a luxury watch. Jung Dong-won's traffic law and regulation moving vibration, which has been so explosively popular that it prohibits the title of 'Prince' at the time of the entrance ceremony of Seoul Performing Arts High School, shocked the fans. Fans are sighing with worry over Jung Dong-won's controversial future. Hi! It's show entertainment. On March 23, Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway and moved the traffic law and regulation. Therefore, I acknowledged that I moved the traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure. I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration. Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again. Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans. Thank you. show play Entertainment Dreams