Jung Dong-won "Toyota Private Road motorcycle Reflects Deeply on Misadventure...Efforts to Prevent a Relapse" (Expert)

Singer Jung Dong-won has expressed his position on Trafficlaw and Regulation Moving violations.The Dongdaemun Police Station in Seoul booked Jung Dong-won without detention on charges of moving violations of the Road Traffic Act on the 23rd.Jung Dong-won made a moving violation of Trafficlaw and regulation by mistaking the Toyota exclusive road for a motorcycle on the Midnight East Highway on the 23rd.Jung Dong-won admitted that he had moved law and regulation in the field and followed due process. I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first operation of Otoabi and moved.Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. Next is Show Play.Hi!Its show entertainment.Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway on March 23 to move trafficlaw and regulation.Therefore, I acknowledged that I had moved traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure.I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration.Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again.Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans.Thank you.Show Play Entertainment Dreams

Singer Jung Dong-won has expressed his position on Traffic law and regulation Moving violations. The Dongdaemun Police Station in Seoul booked Jung Dong-won without detention on charges of Moving violations of the Road Traffic Act on the 23rd. "Jung Dong-won made a Moving violation of Traffic law and regulation by mistaking the Toyota exclusive road for a motorcycle on the Midnight East Highway on the 23rd. Jung Dong-won admitted that he had moved law and regulation in the field and followed due process. " "I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first operation of Otoabi and moved. Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. " Next is show play. Hi! It's show entertainment. Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway on March 23 to move Traffic law and regulation. Therefore, I acknowledged that I had moved Traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure. I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration. Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again. Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans. Thank you. show play Entertainment Dreams