Jung Dong-won's "motorcycle Drive as an Eastern Highway...Deep Reflection"

Singer Jung Dong-won was caught by police while driving a motorcycle on a Toyota-only road.On the 23rd, Jung Dong-wons agency show play entertainment said, Jung Dong-won made a moving violation of traffic law and regulation by mistaking the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight eastern highway as a motor cycle. I admitted that I made a moving violation of traffic law and regulation and followed the proper procedure.I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first motorcycle operation and moved violence.Jung Dong-won is also deeply reflecting, he said. I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. Earlier, Jung Dong-won was arrested without detention on the same day on charges of Moving Violation of the Road Traffic Act (prohibition of traffic, etc.).Jung Dong-won, who obtained a drivers license on the 21st, is accused of illegally driving a motorcycle on the eastern main road of Seoul at 12:40 on the same day.Police were reported to have caught Jung Dong-won, who was driving on the spot after receiving a report that the motorcycle was driving in expressways in Taiwan.According to the Road Traffic Act, motorcycles and other motorcycles can not travel on highways or expressways in Taiwan. It is stated that they will be subject to a fine of up to 300,000 won or detention when moving.Meanwhile, the police reported that Jung Dong-won, a minor, returned home from the scene and plans to conduct further investigations with his guardian present.Hi!Its show entertainment.Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway on March 23 to move trafficlaw and regulation.Therefore, I acknowledged that I had moved traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure.I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration.Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again.Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans.Thank you.Show Play Entertainment Dreams

Singer Jung Dong-won was caught by police while driving a motorcycle on a Toyota-only road. On the 23rd, Jung Dong-won's agency show play entertainment said, "Jung Dong-won made a Moving violation of Traffic law and regulation by mistaking the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight eastern highway as a motor cycle." "I admitted that I made a Moving violation of Traffic law and regulation and followed the proper procedure." "I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first motorcycle operation and moved violence. Jung Dong-won is also deeply reflecting, "he said." I will pay attention to my agency so that the same thing does not recur. " Earlier, Jung Dong-won was arrested without detention on the same day on charges of Moving violation of the Road Traffic Act (prohibition of Traffic, etc.). Jung Dong-won, who obtained a driver's license on the 21st, is accused of illegally driving a motorcycle on the eastern main road of Seoul at 12:40 on the same day. Police were reported to have caught Jung Dong-won, who was driving on the spot after receiving a report that the motorcycle was driving in expressways in Taiwan. According to the Road Traffic Act, motorcycles and other motorcycles can not travel on highways or expressways in Taiwan. It is stated that they will be subject to a fine of up to 300,000 won or detention when moving. Meanwhile, the police reported that Jung Dong-won, a minor, returned home from the scene and plans to conduct further investigations with his guardian present. Hi! It's show entertainment. Jung Dong-won mis-entered the motor cycle on the Toyota exclusive road on the Midnight East Highway on March 23 to move Traffic law and regulation. Therefore, I acknowledged that I had moved Traffic law and regulation in the field and followed the proper procedure. I am deeply reflecting on the fact that I did not recognize the Toyota exclusive road by the first driving of the motorcycle and did the moving vibration. Jung Dong-won is deeply reflecting on it, and I will pay attention to my agency to prevent the same thing from happening again. Again, I apologize and apologize for the inconvenience I have caused my fans. Thank you. show play Entertainment Dreams